🔥 XXIV 🔥

"The fire inside me is urging me to raise, recover, revive, rebound, resurrect and make revolution"

24|SADNESS OVERPOWERS ANGER

The night was dark and twisted. The Queen in her blue fire dress with her eyes burning with anger had no choice put to find her King, and his wife in the dungeons. After having heard the story from his sister, she was filled with instant rage and nothing and no one can stop her now. The fear that was in her body has vanished and the courage is locked away, hidden from the anger inside her. This girl wasn't just meant to be his Queen but also his wife and his equal, yet it has been taken away from her, all of it.

"Tell me where the dungeons are or I'll swear to god you will regret this!" She screams at Luna, she has been trying to find the dungeons in her own castle, which has been proven rather difficult and she just simply doesn't have patient to look for it. Her anger needs to be unleashed and she plans on unleashing it on the King and his wife. Luna would be denying the fact that she's not afraid of her, because she's terrified of what the once sweet girl can do. She's not afraid for her brother, who has done horrible things in the past, including the marriage with his wife, however she's afraid for Arabella.

She's afraid that the girl who was so innocent and kind and sweet is gone and will never come again, and all because of her brother, destroying that poor girl. "I'm afraid I can't do that. And if I am being honest, your god will not help you" She answered. She knows the power inside the girl, yet she's surprisingly not afraid of it, because deep down, Arabella would never hurt her. "Then I shall find it myself" She speaks, her voice laced with venom as she speaks, the anger inside her only growing, and it will not be gone until she has released it one way or another.

"Forgive me, but I will not allow that" Luna tells the girl who has already turned her back and is stomping around, trying to find the dungeons. Closing her eyes, Luna flicks her wrist in Arabella's direction and then opens her eyes. Slowly, Arabella's eyes begin to close and she falls down to the ground, unconscious. Sighing, Luna walks over to her, looking at the beautiful girl who has been hurt, only hoping it's not beyond repair.

She goes down on her knees and is over the girl, trying to make her comfortable in this state, brushing the hair off her face. "I ask you to forgive me for this, but I will not let you murder my brother or his wife and taint your soul, that is what I shall do" She whispers to the girl, even knowing that she will not be able to hear her, yet doesn't care. Arabella does look peaceful and like all the worries have vanished from her. However, the dress is still the same blue tones as it was before.

"I shall be as quick as I can, then I shall come for you and wake you up" She whispers before she stands up, taking one last glance at the girl she turns around and with her own anger, she goes down to the dungeons. The dungeon is horrible in her eyes, yet nothing compared to the prison she was stuck in for ten thousand years, which she still has to punish someone for, and mainly her brothers. Now she just has another reason for hurting and do something to Lucifer, and a smile on her face while she does so.