🔥 XLVIII 🔥

"Let the fire rage on"

48|CONNECTED THROUGH HELLFIRE

The young fifteen years old Arabella has suffered a great loss yet as the Queen that will rule the world she knows that she must move on. Believe that one day she will see her brothers once again but doesn't know how soon that time is about to come soon. For now she grows further away from them as she accompanies the man she has fallen deep in love with to see Dragons, creatures she never thought could exist yet she is about see them with her very own eyes. After the pain she has been through and the craziness in her life, she needs something to make her feel alive.

Not knowing if she is even alive anymore. She has died a couple of times and come back to live, things like that can change a person. When no one is looking all she wishes to do is break down yet she has to remain this strong Queen that they believe her to be. "Are they tall? I have heard stories of how Dragons are taller than any castle and I do not know if that is the truth" She says awkwardly as the two of them walk together.

In truth she's been wishing to grow closer to Hades yet she can sense he's different or perhaps it is she who is different and she does not know how to act. "The oldest one is about the same size as our castle while the smallest one is on the size of your old house" He tells her and she gasps when he hears his words, and she does ignore the fact that he said her old house since in her heart it will always be her house and it will always be her home. But the size of those Dragons are bigger than anything she could ever think of.

"Will they try to eat me?" She then asks, knowing that Dragons that are larger than the castle that she lives in now and she thinks that is the largest thing she's ever seen in her life. "No. Like us, they are creatures of magic and therefore do not attack us" He answers her and then takes her hand into his to calm her down. His crimson red eyes meet her fire ones and the smile on her face is impossible not to see. "Are you happy?" He asks her.

The girl has suffered through a lot and the evil King knows this and he will do anything to make her happy, even if that means taking her memories of her brothers to ease the pain. He has found a great plan to do that. She bites her lips when he holds her hand and though she does like it, she has a cut on her palm from where Luna had cut her yet she doesn't know any of that. "Yes" She whispers to him, no amount of pain could destroy her happiness and her love for him for her heart belongs to him.

She has thought about saying no yet she knows that she is happy but the pain is still there. Then she must remind herself that she is strong and must remain the part for sovereigns are often dethroned if they show the slightest weakness that they have and she is not about to become dethroned because of the love she held for her brothers. She doesn't tell him about the slight sting in her palm and in truth she's trying to forget that pain and the fact that she's feeling it. "I do have a question" She says.

He looks down at her and meets her eyes once more and never wanting to let them go, they lure him in like she herself does like a siren lures in a sailor but this time he doesn't feel like he's being lured in to death, yet he would happily die for her and he would gladly kill, murder and slaughter for her and to keep her safe and protected. "Anything you wish to know, you can ask" He tells her and in her eyes he can tell that she's nervous and perhaps that is because of what they have been through or perhaps because he has snapped at her when they first met for real.