🔥 XXVI 🔥

"Fire may be powerful, but water will always be its enemy"

26|SHE IS THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN

Maybe it was the water, or maybe it was Luna or maybe it was the cave or maybe it was herself, but Arabella found herself calm and she knew she was safe. She doesn't know what made her that way, yet she liked it. The anger, the hurt, the confusion all vanished from her. Luna and her had been talking and for the first time in her life, she felt like she had made a real friend, one who would not betray her. As the friend she had in this place had tried to kill her and never even cared for her at all. Yet, she doesn't know that her maid did indeed care for the girl, even when she tried to murder her.

There are bigger forces out there, and Arabella knows it, yet she doesn't know how truly big they are. "Why don't you go in the water, I am sure my brother would love to feel your presence" Luna suggests the girl to do, she has been watching her play with the water and stare at the water, yet not once has she gone into to it. "Feel my presence?" Arabella asks, not even sure what is going on.

"Another thing that no one has explained to you, no wonder you're always getting in danger, you know next to nothing" Luna tells her, not really believing the fact that she's the Queen, yet knows nothing of the world she now rules. The only things she knows are the things that she herself has told her, and that isn't that much, she's also holding back on one or two things or maybe just a hundred. "My brother, Poseidon, the King of the Deep Blue, he created this cave and this water is from him. You must have felt his gift at some point, otherwise you would gotten hurt by the water" She starts explaining.

"If you go in there, he will know it is you and he has ordered the water he created to allow you to breathe or walk on it. Try it, go in" Luna tells her. "The water doesn't like my dress, it keeps going away from it" The innocent girl says, she does remember that the last time she was there, she had breathed under water and she had felt something, something not that normal. Perhaps that was him. And maybe that is the reason why she's feeling so calm, he's making her feel so calm.

"That is only the rival between the water and fire, they're enemies and don't get along, yet once you're in there, it will stop" Luna tells her, not once does she look away from the girl. She had heard from her brother what had happened the last time he and Arabella were there, yet she can not believe it herself unless she sees it and knowing the powerful Queen that she now knows, it will be easy to breathe underwater and walk on it, or even have the ability to manipulate it in some cases.

Nodding, Arabella stands up and slowly looks over the water, there is still something at the bottom, the crystals and she does love it down there, the memories of being in that water felt amazing and even if she doesn't remember exactly everything, or even understood it all, she knows that she wants this. There is this craving inside her that begs her to go into the water. Taking a deep breath, she walks over the edge and lets herself fall straight into the water. Once she's in, the feeling of warmth and happiness fills her body and there is nothing she would rather be doing.