🔥 XXXIX 🔥

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood"

39|SIBLINGS TEAM UP FOR THE GREATER GOOD

"I don't know why someone would go after her. That girl has proved us so many times that she is the good in this world and it is truly a miracle that she has not been tainted by the evil in me and the rest of the world" Lucifer says, his red glowing eyes staring at the ground, trying desperately to puzzle the last pieces in the large puzzle that they have and still it doesn't make any sense to him nor them. "There might be away to find out whom it is but it will need a lot of dark magic and Arabella's blood" Luna speaks to her brothers.

The three of them might not like each other, they might not even care for one another but they all do have one thing in common and that is a fifteen years old girl that sleeps in her room and has been taken by black magic. "No, I will not allow you to break her skin or I swear to Hell that I won't show mercy" Lucifer threatens her but as normally, she's not scared of his threats. "Calm down, brother. If this is the only way, we have to try. What do you say, brother, fire and water working together again?" Poseidon asks him.

"I don't believe it is such a good idea for the two of you to work together on this, given your history" Luna speaks, completely shocked that he would even suggest that her two brothers, who's sole existence depend on them being enemies are planning on working together. "It's completely absurd but we don't have a choice, dear little sister. She's dying, Arabella's dying and I know we've been lucky before and she has returned to us but with this magic in the role here, there is no way she can come back to life again" Lucifer tells her.

"We shall defeat this, together and then we shall be enemies once again" Poseidon says to his brother who smirks at him. "Oh, don't you worry, we will remain enemies only, how do the humans do it, ah, yes they wave a white flag,. Only in our case it shall remain temporarily" He tells him and reaches his hand out which his brother does take and they shake on it. Fire and water has put their forever ending war between them on hold, the rest of the world shall pay for that.

The doors of the throne room opens and the two human brothers walk inside. "Now, we want answers. What is happening to our sister?" Grayson asks while his younger brother is looking down at the ground, clearly not wanting to be there. "I heard you, you said she was dying and now I want to know what the Hell is going on here!" Grayson yells, he's had enough of this world and those people and just wants his sister and his brother to come home with him. Luna smirks. "Well, this is getting interesting" She whispers to her brothers.

Neither one of them has included her in their plan on saving her friend, and she feels hurt by it. Also because Arabella is her only friend and the only one who's ever believed her to be good when in reality she's as bad as bad can get or worse. "I don't give explanations to petty humans such as yourself" Lucifer speaks, having had enough of those. Grayson only scoffs. "Oh, petty humans? Well, if we are petty humans then what is Arabella? She's human after all and our sister" He speaks, a evil smirk on his face, yet he and them don't know Arabella is and never has been human.