14

(Y/N's POV)

"A....A....job?...."

Your heart slams in your chest as you stare at the black haired man in front of you, his nose now beginning to trickle blood.

"Yes."

This...

He's really...

An international superstar....

And yet he's offering me a job?

As what?

His stylist?

"Um...what...what job is it?...didn't you like disappear or something?"

You can see the slight tinge of hurt cross his expression as he nods, his hands shoving into his black jacket pockets.

"Yes...I did retire from the group..wait...you know who I am?"

"Of course I do. You're Min Yoongi, the rapper from the supergroup BTS."

Wow.

Either he thinks I live under a rock or he doubts how big they actually are.

"Oh...I didn't know anyone around here knew anything about me.."

There it is.

"I haven't lived here long, and times have changed. You better watch yourself being around here, some people would sell you for a single cornchip."

"Are....are you one of those people?.."

You feel a slight tinge of pain in your chest as you simply nod, your feelings very obviously hurt.

"No...I'm not."

The air goes awkwardly silent for a moment until you look at him, the night air beginning to cramp your cheeks from the cold.

"What job is it you want me to accept."

"Ah...yes...about that..."

I swear if he even plays around about me being a prostitute I will break his nose again.

"I need you to tell no one about this. Even if you don't accept I need to know I have your silence."

You feel slightly nervous looking at his serious expression, his entire body tight with obvious anxiety.

"I mean...alright....I guess so.."

How serious could it really be?

"Okay...I...I need a babysitter."

What the f-

"Wh-what?"

His entire face turns red the second he sees your slightly disturbed expression, his hands going into the air.

"No No! Not...not like...I...I have a daughter."

WHAT THE F-

"Wait what? Really? You?"

You watch Yoongi look down and take a deep breath, his eyes glittering with light misty tears.

"Yes...I have a seven month old daughter....her mother isn't in the picture so...I'm all alone in this."

"Um...I mean...what..."

"I need someone to babysit her while I'm at work. I'm still going to work as a music producer so I can support her, but I don't want the media or anyone to know about her so she has to be kept in my apartment..."