92

"Amaaaaa.."

Mmm...

"Maaaaaaa!"

Mmm...is that Maki?...

"Eommama..."

The small voice tenderly tugs you out of your sleep and causes your eyes to flutter open and look at the baby monitor, soft cries starting to emit from the small device.

Maki's awake at this hour?..

Wiggling yourself out of Yoongi's arms and sleepily making your way over to her bedroom you push the pink door open and look at the tiny baby sitting up in her crib, the moonlight coming through her curtains illuminating her tear stained cheeks.

"Awww....Miss Maki did you have a bad dream?..."

"Ma..."

Now more alert you quickly pad over to the crib and lift Maki up into your embrace, her tiny arms wrapping around your neck and her face burrowing deep into your shoulder.

"Ma..."

"Aigoo...alright...lets go get you some warm sweet milk and talk about it Hmm?"

"Mmm..."

Grabbing her blankie and octopus out of the crib and walking out of the room into the kitchen you keep Maki securely held against your body as you begin warming up some milk, the only light in the room the small table lamp beside the couch.

"Ma..."

"Was it such a bad dream?"

"Mmm...Pa...ma...mapa...."

"Oh goodness that sounds like a bad one..."

"Mmm...baby?..."

Turning around to look towards the bedroom door you see Yoongi emerge to stand in the doorway with his eyes closed, the comforter pulled over his head like a hood and the two corners clutched between his hands creating a thick cape.

"Hey Yoongi...Maki had a bad dream so I'm just making her some warm milk...you can go back to sleep.."

"Mmm...okay..."

You let out a breathy giggle when he sleepily turns around and disappears into the dark room leaving you to look down at Maki who quietly sucks on her pinky, her feathery eyelashes still damp from tears.

"Awww...precious girl..."

After finishing the bottle and making your way to the couch you bundle Maki up in her pink blankie and press the bottle to her lips, her wide eyes moving to look up at you with light shock.

"Don't tell your Appa, I snuck some pancake syrup in this milk."

Maki's lips lightly turn up in a small mischievous grin before her tiny hands grip the sides of the bottle as you begin calmly rubbing her belly, her eyelids already beginning to become heavy.

"Miss Maki we simply can't be missing out on our beauty rest, how dare that dream get in your way."

Feeling her legs lightly stretch underneath of the blanket you sit on the couch until she finishes the bottle and let out an internal whine when you see she's still wide awake, her hands tenderly squishing the material of her octopus.

"Pa?"

"Mmmm Pa is asleep Miss Maki, he has to go to work tomorrow."

"Paaaaaaa?"

"Alright then, let's go see Appa."

The second you see the frustrated expression on Maki's face you pick her up into your arms again and make your way over to the bed, a small giggle escaping into the room when you see Yoongi sleeping in the comforter like a mummy.