89

(Yoongi's POV)

"Oh? Is that my princess I hear?"

As Yoongi pushes the pink bedroom door open to look over at the squirming figure in the crib a soft giggle emits inside the silent room, tiny feet lifting up into the air.

"I think Appa's princess is awake."

"Paaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Stepping over to the crib and tugging Maki's blanket off of her face as her cheeks puff up with a wide smile, her tiny teeth on full display when she rubs her eyes with her chubby fists.

"Aigoo theres my girl."

Lifting Maki up into his arms and patting her back Yoongi's chest warms hearing Maki's tiny coos, her lips placing sloppy kisses all over his cheek.

"Ma?"

"Ma will be back in a little bit, she had to leave us to get food."

"Ma?"

"I know I tried to coerce her to stay in bed but my powers aren't as strong as yours."

This gains a hearty giggle from Maki and her face smushing into Yoongi's neck as he makes his way to the living room with the octopus in his hand, both their bodies settling down on the couch.

"Ma?"

"Maki say Appa."

"Pa!"

"Oh come on you say Eomma but not Appa?"

"Eommapa"

"I- okay that was pretty close."

Standing her up on the cushion beside him and keeping her steady with his hands Yoongi smiles wise and blows a raspberry on her belly, her loud squeal echoing through the silent apartment.

"Aigoo! Did that tickle?!"

"Pa!"

Blowing another raspberry on her belly and laying her down Yoongi tickles her tiny toes and then begins placing kisses on her cheeks, his thumbs slipping in to her small embrace.

"I love you Maki."

"Papapapapapa."

"Appa loves you."

"Papapapapapaapa."

Laying down beside his daughter on the couch and watching her inspect one of his thumbs Yoongi kisses the top of her head, the faint smell of her baby shampoo drifting up into his nose.

"I'm so happy I got you back babygirl....I don't know what I would be without you..."

"PaPa..."

"Mmm...PaPa...I like it."

Patting her belly and bringing his knees up so they're under her feet Yoongi pats his own belly with his free hand, his lips pressing down in a small pout.

"Looks like we're both gaining weight from Y/N's great cooking."

"Ma!"

"I know, she's fattening the two of us up quite well if I do say so myself. How can we help it though?! She's such an amazing cook."

"I'm an amazing what?"

"Ah!"

When Y/N's head pops over the back of the couch Yoongi jumps and looks up at her beautiful eyes looking down at him with a wide smile, his heart practically leaping out of his chest.

"Y-Y/N-ah...when did you..."

"I just got here."

"Oh...do you need help with anything?"

"No I only grabbed a few groceries."

Sitting up and bringing Maki with him he watches the baby's eyes light up and glitter with love when she reaches for Y/N, little breathy giggles filling the room.

"She just woke up a few minutes ago..."

"Well you slept quite a while today Miss Maki. A sleeping beauty."

"MA!"

Laying his chin on the back of the couch and staring up at Y/N his entire body fills with warmth when she leans down so they're face to face, her eyes staring into his with love and affection.

"I missed you."

She missed me...

"I-I m-missed you t-too..."

Yoongi feels his voice catching in his throat as he stares into the woman's eyes before she leans forward and pecks a small kiss on his lips, her smile sending his stomach into a fit of butterflies.

"Would you like to help me cook dinner?"

"Y-Yeah! Yeah of course!"

Oh gosh...I feel under attack by my own body.

I can't even talk right.

I can't even make a sentence!

.....................................

{Y/N's POV}

Yoongi is such a great dad...

After standing in the kitchen listening to Yoongi talk to Maki you set Maki down in her exersaucer and pull it into the kitchen so she can play while you cook, a small grin widening on your cheeks when you feel an arm slide around your waist.

"What do you need help with?"

"Hmmm I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"Maybe I just wanted you to be in here with me."

You can tell your words send Yoongi down a spiral as his entire face turns red and his eyes widen to look at you, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he swallows hard.

"O-Oh...r-right...o-okay..."

As you begin the recipe for the curry and mix all the ingredients together you feel both of Yoongi's arms wrap around your waist and hold you against him, his chin moving down to tenderly rest on your shoulder.

"Curry?"

"Mhm, I figured if you wanted we could have a glass of wine with it too."

Pressing his face into your neck and placing tiny kisses behind your ear Yoongi silently nods, the thin smell of his musky cologne sending you into a fit.

This man...

"Wine sounds good."

As you swirl the mixture in the pan and add the curry seasoning you exhale a soft breath when Yoongi begins swaying side to side, his hands slowly pulling up to rest on your waist.

"Y-Yah...Min Yoongi..."

"Yes?"

"Stop that I'm trying to cook."

"So? It's sexy."

"Yoongi!"

Turning around and giving him a playful smack on his chest he gives you a wide gummy smile and presses a kiss on the corner of your lips, his eyes filled with little flecks of mischief.

"Alright fine I'll stop."

Letting out a small huff of air you turn back around and watch him pick Maki up out of her seat, her loud giggle filling the room with happiness and warmth.

"Aigoo Maki we're gonna eat good tonight."

"Ma!"

"That's right! Curry Yay!"

These two...

I love them so much.

(A/N): Ugh this chapter is so FLUFFY.