52

"Say Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

As you and Jimin walk into the place where his soundcheck will be held, you look over and see him gazing at you with an odd expression twinkling in his teddy bear almond shaped eyes.

"Why didn't you call Yoongi Hyung first?"

"Oh...I um...I did...he didn't answer his phone."

"Oh....I see.....Yoongi Hyung is a pretty heavy sleeper...."

You don't notice the slight hurt expression on Jimin face as staff members quickly run to him and start strapping him up with mics, his eyes on you the entire time you stand with enough distance so the staff has enough room.

"He's having a bit of a hard time writing songs lately as well...usually it doesn't take him THIS long to write a song."

"Wait...really?..."

Yoongi is having a hard time?....

"I think it's because he's hurt...I'm not going to go into it because it's his business, but Yoongi Hyung has been struggling ever since she came along and he got home to his apartment with her."

Oh...he must be concealing Maki's identity...

Poor Yoongi....he must have gone through such a hard time these past eight months...

"Alright! I think I'm ready to-"

"Y/N-ah!"

At the sound of the panicked voice you quickly spin on your heels and feel your face flush with heat when you see Yoongi run up to you, his hands tenderly pressing on your cheeks and examining your features carefully.

"Are you alright?! Are you hurt?"

"N-No...I'm fine Yoongi..."

Your heart begins slamming in your chest when you see the scared look in his eyes as he gazes at you, his chest heaving when he lets out a sigh of relief seeing your unharmed state.

"Y/N-ah...I am...so sorry...my phone died last night when I got home and you left so quickly I didn't think much about it until today when Jungkook stopped by and told me what happened...are you really okay?..."

At that moment you tenderly reach up and press your hands against his that still rest on your cheeks, your body fighting the urge to melt into his embrace and let him take all the pain away.

"I promise Yoongi...I'm okay...just...a little shaken up..."

"Alright it's settled. You and I will go to your place and get your things and you can stay with Maki and I until we can get you a better place."

Say what?!-

"Yoongi-"

"Yoongi Hyung she's already staying at my place. Plus you don't have any room at your apartment for another person I have a whole house with a guest-"

"I don't want her walking anywhere anymore it's far too dangerous especially if the person got away and is still out there. She can stay with me."

You look between both the guys and notice the silent battle going on in their stares, Yoongi's hand softly moving to rest on your shoulder as he tilts his head slightly to the side.

"Thank you for having her at your place Jimin, but Y/N can stay with me in the first district where she'll be safe."

"Hyung I can get her safely back and forth to work with my vehicle-"

"She won't even get in my SUV she avoids it because she likes walking."

Attacked-

I mean...don't I get a say in all of this?

Jimin lets out a frustrated sigh and looks at you then Yoongi's hand on your shoulder, his face twisting with an odd emotion and his gaze seeming to sadden.

"Alright then, have it your way."

Is he...is he actually upset?

You watch sadly as Jimin turns his back to the both of you and stomps away, your chest suddenly filling with guilt.

"Come on Y/N-"

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"You do, but right now you're in extreme danger. Jimin's house is off the beaten path and down a dark street because it's stand alone. You'll be safer in the first district with me."

Poor Jimin...

He seemed so happy to have someone else in his home...

Yoongi is right though...

"I...I'll stay with you for two months until I get enough money to get the down payment for my own place. That's it."

"As long as you aren't going back to that place I'm fine with that."

"Okay...."

You begin following Yoongi out of the stage and look behind you at Jimin who sits by himself on the stage giving you a small wave.

"See you later Y/N."

"Bye.."

Poor Jimin....

Now I feel bad...

Should I stay here with him?...

"I kind of left Maki with Jungkook....when he told me what happened I raced out the door."

"Yoongi!"

"I...I couldn't help it...I was really worried about you..."

"Oh..."

Flicking your eyes over to Yoongi you smile when you see his ears tinted with a pink blush as he avoids your gaze, his hands shoving deep into his sweatshirt pocket.

"M-Maki's appointment went well...by the way..."

"Oh it did?"

"Mhm...she's pretty much the same, she gained some weight that the pediatrician wanted...so I can thank you for that. She's usually a picky eater but the second it's your food she eats it up."

"That's so good..."

"I um..I don't mean this in a bad way...but you've put on some weight too...it looks really good on you..."

Oh-

Have I gained weight-

Well...Ryun wanted me to stay this super slim figure...it was hard...I didn't get to eat most days...

"Thank you...Yoongi...."

"I really meant that in the best way!"

"It's fine. Eating with Maki during the day I guess has helped me put on some weight. However...Yoongi...I promise to be out of your apartment as soon as I have the down payment to my own place."

"That isn't what I'm worried about right now-"

"It's what I'm worried about though. I don't want to depend on anyone."

"You aren't depending on me, I'm offering my home. My place may be a bit smaller but...You can share Maki's bathroom if you would like..."

"Two girls sharing one bathroom? Yoongiiii big mistake!"

Crawling into the passengers seat of his black shiny car you feel your heart flutter when you look over at Yoongi, his entire body now relaxed and full of relief.

"Alright then, let's go get your things."

I still feel bad about Jimin...

How do I make it up to him?

He was so sweet to let me into his home...

I'll do something sweet for him...he at least deserves a thank you.

(A/N): 🥰 Also guysss pls go follow my bestie sunkensoul_ while she's away and check out her stories they're amazing 😭🤧