37

(Yoongi's POV)

"Alright guys...I'll see you later..."

"Bye Hyung!"

Yoongi smiles at his members as he bids them goodbye and walks out the front door of the building, his heart clutching with a strange emotion seeing Jimin head to his expensive black car in the parking lot.

When I get home Y/N is going to go see him...

Why do I feel upset about that?

I don't own her I guess....it's up to her...

The whole ride home Yoongi holds his frown and leans his head against the window while gazing up at the night sky, the stars lights dulled by the heavily tinted windows.

I should be in a good mood...I have everything going for me right now...I only have to work the hours someone would at a regular job...except for this song...I need to work on it tonight so I can have it finished this Friday....that's only two days from now...

When Yoongi arrives at home he makes his way up the stairs with a frown and begins unlocking the door, his eyes darting around the dimply lit apartment.

What even?

Usually Y/N is up walking around...are they in the bathroom maybe?

After setting his stuff down Yoongi quickly walks into the apartment and freezes when he sees the scene in front of him, his entire body blooming with warmth.

Oh...

They...

Yoongi's cheeks burn with a blush when he sees Y/N's arms wrapped securely around his daughter as they both sleep peacefully on the couch wrapped up in his blankets, Y/N's face burrowed tenderly into Maki's black hair.

They're asleep together...

I've never...

Well...

I have felt this before....

When Nanami told me she was pregnant....

{Flashback}

"Yoonnggiiiiiii."

"Mmm...Nanami stop..."

"Come on sleepy head it's time to get up."

Yoongi turns and envelops Nanami into his embrace as she gives him tender pecks on his lips, her warm gaze sending his heart into a beating fit.

"Good morning my Yoonie."

"I swear between you and the Army."

"It's cute, I really like it."

The room goes quiet for a moment until Nanami lays her head on Yoongi's chest, her small fingers tracing tiny circles along his stomach as she continues to gaze at him warmly.

"Hey um...Yoonie....when you go on tour..."

"Don't worry Mimi, I'll come visit you whenever I can in between the dates."

"I um...well..."

"What is it Mimi?"

Yoongi sits up and tugs Nanami onto his lap as she smiles wide and kisses him, their lips morphing together and making his cheeks turn a soft shade of pink.

"I'll need you to come home more often.."

"Oh? Someone needy?"

"Yoonie! It isn't that....it seems....we're going to have a new addition to our home..."