110

"Baby we have to go sign the papers."

"I-I know I just...I don't want to put him down...."

Keeping the tiny baby against your chest wrapped in his blankets you watch you husband chuckle in your direction and place a tiny kiss on your temple, his free hand calmly rubbing up and down your lower back.

"We'll be back for him in a few hours once we sign all of the papers. It won't take us long."

"Don't worry Mrs. Min, I'll try to shorten the documents to only the most important ones so you can have him in your arms. I don't want you all to have to be here too much later."

Awww...

I want to keep holding you...you're so fresh and new...

Hesitantly handing the baby to the nurse who takes him back into the nursery you give Yoongi a small pout and smile when he chuckles lightly and grabs your hand, his thumb massaging your new wedding ring perfectly set on your finger.

"Come on Darling, lets go sign the papers."

"Alright...lets go."

"Eomma! We don't get to take bwothew wif us?"

"We do but in a little bit Miss Maki, we have to make sure your baby brother is gonna be ours."

"Oh! Okay."

Pulling the little girl into your arms and showering her chubby cheeks with kisses the four of you make your way down the hall into a small office set at the back-most part of the hospital, the desk inside piled high with papers.

"My apologies Mr. and Mrs. Min this office is a mess. You would be surprised at how many children end up in adoptive homes."

"Don't worry about it, we don't mind. My studio back at home looks like that sometimes."

"Alright Miss Maki, sit on my lap and be a good girl while we sign these papers okay?"

"Okay Mama."

Tugging her octopus out of her backpack and setting it in her lap you scoot the chair closer to the desk and begin signing your name on all the different stacks of documents put in front of you, your mind fighting the urge to wander to thoughts of your new baby.

I can't wait to take Haji home and show him to everyone...I bet the guys are going to be so excited...

This paper work is already taking so long and I just got started...

Oh gosh I get to be a new mom!

I thought I would never get this kind of chance to have a new baby...although I've been with Maki so long already...I missed her newborn months...but this baby I get to experience them all...

I get to have the full motherly experience...

I can't believe my dreams are finally coming true...

.....................................

"Alright Mr. and Mrs. Min! That was the last of the paperwork! Mr. Min Haji is clear to go home with you all! All his official documents along with his temporary passport are in this folder this is very important I cannot stress it enough."

"Thank you so much for all of this sir we appreciate it.."

"Ah I just love it when children get a home Mr. Min...I was one of these babies and I don't know where I would be without my adopted family...they really changed my life."

Wow...that's so sweet...

"It was wonderful to meet you both, have safe travels back to Korea."

Bowing tenderly still holding Maki in your arms you bid your farewell to the man and a sudden jolt of excitement springs through your system, your entire body practically shaking with joy.

Now we get to take him home with us!

I can't wait!

"Well Baby, looks like we're now parents to a one day old baby boy."

"I'm so excited! I can't contain myself!"

Earning a hearty chuckle and a kiss from Yoongi you feel your cheeks stretch into the widest grin possible seeing the nurse standing at the end of the hallway with a blue car seat in her hands, your new baby boy still asleep all wrapped up in his blue blankets.

"We just fed him and changed him so he should make the trip with no issues hopefully, if not there's two diapers and a small pack of wipes sitting beside him...have safe travels!"

"Thank you so much..."

Watching Yoongi reach out and grab the car seat from the nurse an odd emotion swirls in your chest that causes you to gaze at them both in admiration, your entire body overwhelmed with all the different emotions.

This is what it must have looked like when he brought Maki home from the hospital....

"Baby?"

"U-Um yes?!"

Trying to hide the fact you were lost in deep thought about your husband you quickly take off walking to get to his side where he raises an eyebrow at your red face, his voice laced with light amusement.

"What were you thinking about?"

"N-Nothing!"

"I dunno, your face is awfully red for it to be nothing."

"Min Yoongi stop it."

"Min Y/N I shall not."

Your face grows an even deeper shade of red when he uses your new last name as Maki pushes her lip out and comes to your aid, her fingers flicking one of the plush octopus tentacles in Yoongi's direction.

"Appa! Be nice to Mama!"

"She was the one that was thinking about Appa!"

"....Mama."

Looking over at your daughter who suddenly lowers her voice to a whisper and places her tiny hand on the side of your ear, her eyes growing wide staring at her father.

"Can Appa wead minds?"

"Hmmm...I think so, because I was definitely thinking about him."

Maki's mouth practically drops open as she shifts to your other arm and narrows her eyes at Yoongi, her chubby face creasing with unfazed concentration.

"Appa, what am I thinking about?"

"Hmmmm....chicken?"

".....Woah...Mama he can wead minds!"

"It's because your Appa is a superhero."

"Supewhewo?"

"That's right Maki! Your Appa is a superhero."

"Appa! That so cool!"

Looking up at Yoongi and very lightly bumping his shoulder he slowly snakes his arm around your waist while pulling you both close when you get out into the parking lot, your voice getting drowned out by the loud sounds of the deep city.

"You're my hero...my love..."

(A/N): It isn't over yet. You'll know when it's the final chapter because it'll literally say [Final Chapter] at the top of the page so no panicking yet! 😂