21

"Wow...cartoons these days..."

After Maki had finished lunch you both settled down onto the couch, cartoon characters dancing on the tv screen as Maki stares at them sleepily.

"Someone tired?"

You look down at Maki, whose head is bobbing from side to side until she leans on your arm and silently sucks on her binky, her tiny hands resting on your arm.

Aww...

She really does sleep a lot...

"Well, we've waited an hour after you've eaten so you need to drink of this juice so we can make sure your tummy is okay."

You tenderly grab Maki and pull her into your arms while placing the warm bottle in her mouth, her lips clasping around the bottle as she looks up at you tiredly.

"Aww...you've had a very stimulating day Maki, you can go to sleep."

As if she understood you, she tenderly stops sucking on the bottle and nuzzles against you with her eyes closed, her tiny lips pushed out into a small pout.

Wow...I always figured Yoongi would have a cute child...but I never knew she would be this precious...

I bet her Eomma is so proud of her up in heaven...

I wonder if mine is too...

While holding Maki you silently make your way into her room and grab her pink blanket she always sleeps with so you can wrap it around your arms so she's warm, her tiny fingers grasping your shirt.

I don't want to put her in her crib...I just want to keep holding her...

My place is so lonely...it's kind of nice being able to be around people...even if it is a baby.

After settling back onto the couch you look up at the clock while leaning back against the plush cushion, your heart slightly tugging in your chest.

4 o'clock....Yoongi should be home pretty soon...then it's back to my place until tomorrow...

You tenderly reach over and grab the thick plush blanket on the back of the couch and cover both of you up with it while leaning your head back, your eyes gazing down at Maki lovingly.

Man...I wish she was my baby...

.............

(Yoongi's POV)

Ah...five o'clock finally...I get to go home to Maki.

Yoongi excitedly packs all of his things up and shuts his studio down as he walks out into the hall, Jimin's smile making him feel slightly guilty.

"Hyung! We're all going out for dinner tonight! Wanna come?"

"Ah...I'm sorry Chim...I really need to get home and relieve Y/N she's been with Maki since really early this morning..."

Yoongi frowns and pulls out his phone as he looks at the picture of Maki sitting by his door, his heart tugging in his chest.

Should I call her?...

No...I need to go home.

I'm a Dad now...my life is different, I'm not like I used to be.

"Maybe next time Chim, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright...see you tomorrow Hyung..."

Ah...I feel so bad...I'm neglecting the group of guys that have been the most supportive and helpful through all of this...