17

She hates me.

She definitely hates me.

Your entire body begins to burn with anxiety as the baby stares at you with a blank expression, the teddy bear still floating in the air.

"I...I'm sorry...Maki has never been around a woman before...her mother hasn't been in the picture since she was born and the only people she's been around is her uncles.."

I bet she passed away.

Since she hasn't seen her since then...

That's so sad...

"Well...that's Okay! That's why I'm here today right? To make sure she can feel comfortable..."

Yoongi looks at you and smiles before sitting the baby down on a thick plush pink blanket on the floor, her gaze never leaving you the entire time.

I'm so nervous.

This baby makes me nervous.

"Maki loves playing on this blanket, maybe this will help lighten her mood."

With a small smile you nod and sit down in front of Maki while placing the teddy bear in front of her tiny hands, hoping she will warm up to you.

Maki looks down at the bear then turns on her side and looks at Yoongi with sad eyes, her arms reaching up towards him.

"Pa.."

Aww.....

Poor girl..

"Aigoo let's have playtime Maki! Look, Y/N got you a new teddy!"

Yoongi grabs the bear and places it in Maki's arms as she continues to look up at him, almost looking as if she wants his approval for the toy.

"See? It's so soft and pretty."

You find yourself gazing at the two in front of you with warmth seeing the tenderness Yoongi shows towards his daughter, his appearence different than the man you always saw on stages.

This is the real Yoongi...without all the makeup and hair stylists....the shiny clothes...he's just a regular person like anyone else...

Soon you see Maki holding onto the bear and slowly crawl over to you, her hand reaching out and tugging your sweater.

"Pa..."

Aww...

"Hello...do you like the bear?.."

Maki looks up at you with eyes identical to her father's, her tiny body already exhausted from being awake.

"P....a..."

Your eyes widen in shock when Maki suddenly lurches forward and vomits all over your clothes, Yoongi's arms quickly swooping Maki up off of the floor.

"I am SO sorry Y/N!"

"No...No you're fine.."

"Maki has had a stomach bug for a few days...I thought it was over.."

"Its really okay..."

Not like these clothes are much to value anyway..

Maki whimpers and cries against Yoongi's shoulder as he uses his free hand to motion you to follow him.

"Come in here...you can borrow some of my clothes."

"I can go change-"

"I know how far the walk is to the fourth district. Come on."