93

Mmmm...

"Maaaaaaa?"

Mmm...five...more....

"MA!"

Jolting up in the bed the first thing you notice is the absence of warmth beside you, the comforter very carefully thrown to the side where Yoongi usually lays.

...where's Yoongi?...

Rubbing your eyes and peering over at the tiny side table beside the bed a small smile cracks on your freshly awakened lips seeing a cup of your favorite tea places on the corner, a tiny note quietly waiting for you to read it.

"Dear my love, I've already went to work, I didn't want to wake you up since you were up so late with Maki. I'll see you when I get home beautiful, I love you <3 -Yoongi"

Awww....he's so sweet...although I didn't get to make him his coffee...

Looking over at Maki who sits with her head resting on the wooden bars of her crib you crawl out the other side of the bed and lift the baby into your arms, your nose scrunching and pressing against hers for a morning butterfly kiss.

"Goodmorning Miss Maki."

"Ma!"

"Is someone ready to start her day?"

"MA!"

"Alright then. Let's get up and get you into a bath."

"PA!"

Turning your body to head out of the room you stop in your tracks when you see little red objects settled against the dark wooden floors, your eyebrows immediately furrowing together in confusion.

Rose petals?..

What are these for?

"Miss Maki, I think your Appa was up to something when we were sleeping."

"Pa?"

Carefully following the silk rose petals all the way to the bedroom door and entering the living room your eyes widen into big round orbs when you see a bouquet of flowers and a small pink box sitting on the coffee table, your heart practically bursting with love the second your eyes land on the objects.

Oh...oh my goodness....

"Oh Yoongi..."

"Pa?"

"Let's go see what it is shall we?"

"MMM!"

Following the rest of the petals to the couch you set Maki down in the corner of the couch to keep her from falling as you reach out and grab the small box, your fingers beginning to pull back the beautiful bright red bow clasped around the box.

This is so beautifully wrapped...did Yoongi wrap this?

He may be a rapper but I've seen him as the kind of man to wrap this way.

Finally tugging the bow off and setting it aside you pull open the box and gasp when you see the object resting on pink tissue paper, your hands immediately going to cover your mouth.

My...my favorite album...oh Yoongi......

Very carefully pulling the album open you feel your lips spread into the widest smile possible, your fingers clasping around the tiny photocard sitting on another note.

"Here's to new beginnings to come my love <3 I hope you enjoy it <3 you didn't think I would let you get any other members photo card did you? :P -Yoongi"

Oh my goodness....I can't believe him...

Closing the album and holding it close to your chest you almost feel like a giddy teenager as you lay down with your head beside Maki's legs, her tiny hands waving in the air to match your happiness.

"Oh Miss Maki. I love your Appa so much."

"Pa!"

"Now I see why you're such a happy baby. Your Appa is full of nothing but love."

Listening to Maki's tiny coos and feeling her hands roam around on your face you scoot over so she can lay down on her belly beside you, her lips placing sloppy kisses on your cheeks.

"Aigoo! Kisses from my girl!"

Rolling over and showering her cheeks with kisses your heart explodes with warmth and love hearing her loud squeals of happiness, her hands playfully wrapping around your neck as far as they can go.

"Ma! Ama!"

"Tell me about it Miss Maki. I get it I get it you need your bath."

"AMA!

"Hmmmm how about we have a fun bath in the sink? Your Appa hugs me like a koala bear when he sleeps so my back hurts."

Listening to Maki giggle and coo gibberish words you raise an eyebrow while whisking her into your arms and walking into the kitchen, your thoughts clouded with nothing but Yoongi.

I love him so much...

I can't believe he got me my favorite album...

I feel like I did when I was younger and had my small collection...I wish I didn't have to get rid of them when I moved in with Ryun...I had no choice though...my mother and him both made sure of that.

Filling up the sink with warm water and undressing Maki you tenderly submerge her body into the sink and squirt a little bit of bubble bath into the rushing water, thick sheets of pink bubbles already beginning to build around her body.

"MA!"

"Bubbles!"

"MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!"

Giggling and quickly washing her hair so she has more time to play you pull up a bar stool and sit in front of the sink, your elbow resting on the counter to take some pressure off your back.

I'm sad I didn't get to make Yoongi his coffee...he isn't getting away from me tomorrow.

I can't wait until he gets home...I should make something extra delicious for dinner.

Pushing Maki's rubber duck into a pit of bubbles you watch the baby splash the bubbles out of her way and begin lightly pushing the object back towards you, her big round eyes glittering with love and adoration.

"Maki can you say Appa?"

"PaPa."

"No Appa."

"Papapapa."

"Come on! Let's surprise Appa just like you surprised me! He wants you to say Appa so bad Miss Maki!"

"PaPa!"

Backing up when Maki smacks the water and sends strawberry bubbles your way you scrunch your nose and tickle her exposed toes under the water, her cackle full of mischief and playfulness.

"You're silly."

"Eomma!"

....I'll never get sick of hearing that...

(A/N): UwU