Just another day

(a bit of a short chapter before Fusion Cuisine)
Tuesday

It was a relatively normal day for our resident Spartan. Last night went rather well when he told the gems about his some of his 'projects'. He was going over launch preparations for the first Pheonix class colony ship with Quasar.

"The Slipspace drive needs fine tuning and the crew is still being sorted." The AI informed him.

"I'll be over in a bit to do the adjustments and tell them to sort the crew out themselves." He replied.

"Hello." He heard from behind him. He turned around from his current seat at the counter to see Garnet.

"Oh, hi. What have you been up to." He asked.

"Well I've noticed Pearl, Amyhtest a d Steven acting weird around me all morning." She said.

He raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess. You think their up to something." Will asked.

"Yup." She replied bluntly.

"So that would explain why a corrupted gem was let lose and recaptured." Quasar said bluntly.

"What happened." Will asked.

"Steven and Amyhtest messed up and accidently released a gem. So then the three tracker it down and recaptured it. Did make a mess of the temple though." He told them.

"I'd give it about 20 minutes before one of them cracks and tells me." Garnet said as she walked into the temple.

Wednesday
Will was in his armor with a shotgun in one hand and a dark green bubble in his other. He was currently in front of Sadie, Lars and Steven. They had been gone for hours and he decided to finally go looking for them. When he got there Steven was holding back an invisible monster with his shield trying to protect the other 2.

"So let me get this straight. You decided it was a good idea to test your Warp pad control by yourself. Proceeded to go to some random ass island. Proceed to keep these two trapped here to work out some personal issues. And almost get eaten by a corrupted gem." He summarized.

"Well, it sounded like a better idea in my head." Steven sheepishly said.

Will sighed. "Come on then, let's get you guys home." He said as he sent the bubble away and helped them out of the hole.

"Why are your clothes so dirty and torn up. You've only been gone a few hours." Will asked.

"It felt a lot longer than that." Lars said.

"I would say it's a long story but you summarized it pretty well." Sadie said.

"Ok then. Let's just go." Will said as he activated the warp pad to bring them back.

Thursday

Will and Quasar were sitting on the boardwalk eating some fries when they saw ranaldo ran by.

"Did he just scream something about snake people." The AI asked.

"I don't care enough to wonder." Will said as he ate another try.

Then they watched Steven ran the same way yelling to Ranaldo.

"What do you think he's doing." Quasar asked again.

"Considering the last 2 days. I can't even begin to hypothesize an answer." He said.

"We gonna go see what their doing." Quasar asked again.

"Do you think we really need to." He asked, but it wasn't really a question.

There was a pause. "Nah." He said.

"You hear something breaking." Quasar asked yet again.

"I don't hear a goddamn thing." He said as he continued eating.

(Just in the first few hours I got four answers on the pole. Winner is Jasper. I can't wait to write this ship.)