Unwanted Guest

Amythest didn't really know what to with herself at the moment. She was all for saving Will and everything. But what about all the other crap that has been going on. Quasar was without a doubt going to go do some scientist thing. Garnet and Pearl were probably coming up with a plan. Steven was finally getting some sleep. And Lapis was probably just lounging around.

Oh, just thinking about that gem made her angry. Her attitude alone said she thought she was better than them.

"Oh, I can control water. Look at me, I'm so cool and special. Oh yeah, I'm pissed off you kept me trapped without even knowing I was still alive. Yeah, bite my ass Lazuli!" She yelled to no one.

She brought her hand down and smashed something. Wood splintering to pieces as an old chair took her anger.

She gazed down to the chair she had just wrecked. A triangle on her face as she realized she and destroyed her favorite chair.

Amythest then saw a very familiar pest snake its way through her junk piles. Slithering between them like the mutant snake it was.

"Ah good, just the anger management I needed." She said with a grin as she summoned her whip. She then leaped up into the air and sent out a strike with her whip. Cutting a junk like in half. But the sooner got away as it retreated into another area.

"Oh no you don't, get back here you little shit!" She yelled. She wanted this things gem mounted on her wall in a bubble after all the annoyances it caused her.

She spin dashed toward the pile it slithered into. Her body collided with the like and sent random things flying everywhere. Amythest jumped up and sent her whip flying at the Slinker. The whip wrapped around one of the dark tentacles.

The Slinker immediately took notice of this and tried to throw her off. Spinning and moving around erratically to try and throw her off. But Amythest wouldn't be pried off so easily.

She pushed her feet into the ground to get it to stop. Wrapping her whip around her other arm to get a better hold on it. The Slinker did noticably slow down when she did that. But it simply spun around and knocked her back with one of it's tentacles.

Amythest lost her grip on the rope from that and was sent flying. She skid over the Crystal ground of her room like a stone on water before she came to a stop.

"Damn, that hurt." She groaned as she got off the ground. She could feel a light trickle of purple blood going down the front of her head from a particularly nasty hit.

She slowly got to her feet as she summoned another whip to go fight it again. She then noticed a familiar blue gem floating in front of her. A slug smile on her face.

"Having fun." She said with a shit eating grin.

"I don't need to deal with your shit right now." Amythest said as she brushed past the gem. Heading over to where the Slinker had gone to.

"Oh, and what's got you all worked up." She said as she simply floated next to the purple gem.

"In case you havent noticed, the corrupted gem that's been sneaking around the temple is here. I want it out of here." She said harshly as she ran toward where the gem was.

Amythest leapt toward it as it jumped through the waterfall. Amythest swing her whip around the other side to try and catch it off gaurd. She successfully got it wrapped around the body.

She then landed in the shallow water as she then tugged on her whip with all her strength. The Slinker then came flying forward. Where she then swung her whip overhead and sent the monster straight into the sure stone.