Missing

UNSC Ironclad Bridge

This mission was a complete fuck up in Captain Ryan's book. None of the mission parameters and been met so far and it was vital that they should have.

But even in this disaster he couldn't be more happy with how his crew had performed. Even though they failed, they still did the absolute best they could. It wasn't Sabre 1's fault that he couldn't fly faster through the asteroid field. It wasn't the Pelicans pilot fault that they had to go as fast as possible through the field to get out of range of the explosion. Which had caused them to crash and needing the crystal gems and his own crew to save them.

He just wished that they could've gotten there sooner. Then they could've gotten to the ship before it took away. Or not let it even get close to earth. But it was a stealth ship and slipped right past their scanners.

He was brought out of his thoughts by one of his crew. The comms officer had gotten a message form both Sabre 2 and the Longsword he sent.

"Ah good, Dusty can you have it play." He said with a smile. Finally they could hopefully get some good news.

The AI nodded and played the message. Which was only a few seconds long. He pressed the holographic play button and it started.

"Captain Ryan, I found the pod. But sadly Peridot wasn't inside. But Sabre 2 has also found the area the inject landed." She stopped talking for a moment. Her voice changing to sadness. "You...need to see this. As well as the Crystal Gems." The message then ended.

Ryan could feel a rising sense of dread in his stomach. He severely hoped that it wasn't about what he thought. But he knew better than to hold much hope.

"What was that about?" Asked Steven. Ryan turned around to see the barely teenager. He may be short for his age. But it seemed his height went with his maturity.

Ryan's eyes went down slightly, still looking at the kid.

"Nothing...just please, sit down. We're headed which to Earth." He said calmly. Careful not to give it away.

"Ooh...okay then." Steven sat back down reluctantly. He sat on a storage container in the side wall of the bridge.

Steven knew something was wrong. But he just didn't know what. But he certainly knew something was wrong.
_____

Amythest walked through the silver colored balls of the Ironclad. Passing by the various crew members. She was just trying to find somewhere to look out of. But this ship was huge compared to the Gem ship. How was she supposed to find anything here.

She passed by a crew member. Which she now decided to finally ask.

"Hey, do you know where I can find a place to look out of in this place?" She asked.

The average looking man turned around to look at her. Momentarily having his face filled with surprise before he turned it more neutral.

"Yeah, you'd be looking for the observation deck. It's just a deck down. Just take the ramp at the end of the hallway and you'll find the signs that'll point you to it." He told her.

"Thanks dude." She waved to him before turning around and following his directions. She walked down the ramp that lead to the floor below. When she reached the end of it she did in fact see a sign pinging her in the right direction.

A few turns and hallways later she found a room that had a decent sized window. With several benches pinged to let someone sit down and watch.

Amythest passed by the benches and looked out the thick window. Watching as the rocks bounced off a golden light when they got to close to the ship. But that wasn't what she was here for. To get her mind occupied on something else.

Emerald SpartanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara