Future Vision

Garnet sighed to herself. The last few days had been difficult.

Lapis was at Pearls throat. Amyhtest and Quasar still are mad. And her days had been stressful trying to keep him out of it. Which she'd only been partially suseptable.

Ruby and Sapphire themselves were partially torn on how to deal with it. Ruby wanted to beat her while Sapphire thought her punishment was just. So the last few days had been terrible for her mental health.

Which is why today she was going to simply meditate. It often helped her calm the raging thoughts of her mind. She thought it would do her some good now.

Thankfully Will was gone and she saw Pearl leave to follow him. So she wouldn't have to deal with lingering anger of the other Gem's. It was time to sort out her own emotions of it.

She gently pushed open the screen door of the beach house. It had been late afternoon and Steven was still hanging out with Connie in town.

She walked down the hill to the beach below.

The warm sand on her boots felt nice to the heat resistant gem. Nothing like the occasional bit of lava or fire. It was actually comforting.

So she sat down on the sand and crossed her legs. Her arms fell to the side and she closed her eyes. The calm beat of the oceans waves against the sand helped her even further.

In her mind the swirling vertices of time stretched out before her. One thing she never told anyone was that exploring the many possible events without worrying about dangerous situations actually flaked her greatly.

So the infinite streams of possible timelines extended out into the horizon. She choose one in corny of her and followed it.

Her eyes opened and she saw the first timeline.

Her astral form stood up and took in the sorrounding space. The time appeared to be midday.

She immediately noticed the large observatory attached to the beach house. It also looked like the house itself had another floor.

One thing she kept to herslef was that while she couldn't possibly know which timeline happened. She could explore and see what happened in each. Although she couldn't interact with anything.

She floated through the front door of the upgraded beach house. The first thing that treated her was a different version of herself. Her outfit was a mixture of bkue, red and black. Her visor also changed to a cutoff star.

While she like the outfit she rather preferred her old shades.

She then noticed Amythest and Pearl. Amythest had changed to a cut up black shirt and jeans shorts with stars. While Pearl wore a pair of blue pants a cyan shirt and a cyan jacket.

It was an interesting change for the Gem's.  She then noticed Lapis go through her astral form. The blue gem was the most surprising. She wore baby pants tied up in a good string and a blue cutoff top. It was weird seeing the gem so upbeat. Considering all she really saw their Lapis do was have a blank face and scowl. The only time she smiled was around Steven.

She'd have to keep an eye on that.

All in all she smiled at the cheeryness of this timeline. But she couldn't see where Will was. She also noticed that his gem wasn't on the temple door.

Maybe a universe where he didn't show up? She thought. The timelines could be interesting.

She was interrupted from her thoughts by Steven. She finally got a good sense of how far in a possibly future this was. He had grown up a good bit. He traded his pink shirt for a black one. He still wore jeans but he wore a pink football jacket.