Part 4 - Staring at Nothing

Velma's POV

------------------------------

"How you guys doing?" Fred said bounding over. As soon as he reached them he put his arm around Daphne causing Velma's good mood to disappear.

"Great." Velma grumbled.

"Have you guys studied for Mrs. Willcocks test?" Daphne asked as they started moving to the crowded entrance of their school. Daphne and Fred kept into conversation leaving. Velma to trail behind them.

Scooby and Shaggy soon joined them and the first period bell rang.                   

"Welp, Scoob and I got gym first so we'll see you later." Shaggy said as he and Scooby started walking towards the gymnasium.                                                          

"I've got Math first." Velma said to Daphne and Fred quickly.                                      

"Oh ok we have Science, but will I see you in second period for gym?" Daphne asked to Velma but Fred hurrried Daphne off before she could answer. Velma sighed and started walking to her locker.                                                                                                                                          

"See you guys at lunch!" Fred yelled over his shoulder as he and Daphne made their way towards their first period class. Daphne glanced back at Velma as she walked away, and Velma stared back.                                                                                          

"What you staring at babe?' Fred asked kissing Daphne's cheek.                                

"Oh nothing." Replies Daphne as they were swept away by other students trying to get to class.

------------------------------------------

Sorry these parts are short (school sucks folks).