Part 8 - Purple Dress

Daphnes POV
Daphne hurried home that day. Throwing herself onto her bed she thought to herself. Why did she say she would go to the party? More importantly why did she say she would lose her V-card at the party.
Ding*
Ding*
Ding*
Daphne looked down at her phone, 3 new messages from Heather.
Heather 👑: OMG are u getting ready!?
Heather 👑: The party starts at 6!
Heather 👑: That only gives us 2 HOURS!!!
Daphne quickly responded. Wondering why it would need anyone 2 hours to get ready for a party.
Daphne 🌹: Yeah I'll be ready by then
Heather 👑: OMG OK! What are you going to wear?
Daphne 🌹: Um probably my purple dress I wore the other day and some leggings, why?
Heather 👑: EW! That to a PARTY? You should just come over now. We can help each other get ready.
Daphne 🌹: Oh ok
Daphne 🌹: I'll be there in 5
Heather 👑: Perfect!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time skip

Daphne arrived at Heathers house quickly. Ringing the doorbell, a smiling Heather opened the door.
"So glad you came!" She said beckoning Daphne in.
Damn, Heathers house was huge! Daphne thought to herself as she climbed the marble staircase to Heathers room.
"So what do you want to wear?" Heather asked throwing open the doors to her walk in closet.
It was huge! The walls were lined with delicate white shelves and at the very end of the room there was a large intricate mirror. The shelves were stocked with all of the latest clothes and the most famous brands. Then the room branched off into what looked like a makeup room.
"-this dress isn't even out to the public yet, but my daddy pulled a few strings and voila!" Heather continued explaining. Daphne gave Heather a confused look, she hadn't been paying attention.
"Ugh Daphyyyy you need to pay attention!" Heather pleaded, pulling out three dresses and throwing them at Daphne.
"Here, these are all purple which matches your..... aesthetic." She said looking Daphne up and down. "Go try them on. There's a changing room down the hall."
"Oh thanks!" Daphne said as she began walking to the previously pointed out changing room.
"Anything for my bestie!" Heather called out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Imagine what just happened was one of those scenes in the movies where one girl tries on many dresses and the other girl like either shakes her head or gives it a thumbs up. Then the other girl finally throws open the curtain to reveal the perfect dress. Sorry I'm too lazy to write all of it)

Daphne walked out of the changing room. Exhausted after trying on a million different dresses. She had liked one but Heather said it made her look too much like a prude. The one she was wearing was approved by Heather. It was a light purple strapless dress. It was tight but frilly at the ends and covered in lace.

(Imagine the dress kind of looked like that ⬆️)Daphne tugged the dress down a bit as she walked into the makeup room

Daphne tugged the dress down a bit as she walked into the makeup room.
"I told you that dress would look perfect on you!" Heather exclaimed turning in her chair a tube of eyeliner in her hand.
"Yeah you were right." Daphne said sitting in the chair adjacent to Heather.
"Ok the party starts soon so let's get our makeup done." Heather said holding a foundation bottle dangerously close to Daphne's face, while Heather exclaimed "We're going to look fabulous!".
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry I didn't post yesterday ☹️. Hope you liked this chapter!