Part 19 - Goodmorning

Velmas POV

Light filtered through Velma's curtains as she slowly blinked her eyes open. Velma smiled as she saw that Daphne's beautiful face was the first thing she saw when she woke up.
Velma stayed like that, just staring at Daphne. Noticing small details, like how Daphne now had a large hickey on her neck, which Velma blushed at the sight of.
I did that, I can't believe I did that.
Daphne suddenly groaned and turned over in bed and Velma decided it would be much rather awkward if Daphne woke up to Velma admiring her butt then her face. So Velma sluggishly made her way downstairs to make breakfast.

Daphne's POV

Ugh the sun is too bright.
Daphne had awoken but refused to open her eyes.
Suddenly she remembered last nights escapades and her eyes flew wide open. She flipped over in bed expecting to see Velma but all she saw were crumpled sheets. She got out of bed in a hurry wondering where Velma was and almost tripping over her two feet. She finally got to the top of the stairs when she smelled the most delightful thing she had ever smelled. She hurried to the kitchen and found Velma making a stack of waffles.
Velma noticed Daphne there and turned to face her.
"What are you smiling about?" She asked Daphne with a grin.
Daphne hadn't realized she had started smiling but she just couldn't stop.
"Oh nothing," Daphne blushed.
Velma turned off the waffle maker and placed a stack of beautiful waffles on the kitchen table.
They both devoured the waffles leaving no time for talking. Once they were done Daphne checked the time.
Oh shit we're gonna be late!

Time Skip (they are now both in the car traveling to school)

Velma's POV

Velma keeps glancing at Daphne in the passenger seat.
Even when she's applying makeup in the rear view mirror she's gorgeous.
Velma turns back to look at the road. They're only a few minutes away from school.
We didn't really get a chance to talk about what happened last night. Should I say something.
Just when Velma was about to say something, Daphne placed her hand on Velma's thigh.
"What's wrong, you look really deep in thought?" She asked squeezing her thigh affectionately.
Velma blushed at Daphne's affection, "Oh it's nothing," she replied.
"Are you sure, cause if it's about last nigh-"
"Well it kind of is but we don't have to talk about it now, I'm sure you probably don't it's fine tho-"
"No of course we can talk about it Velma."  Daphne cut Velma off.
Velma took a deep breath, she didn't know what she was scared for. Maybe that daphne would say it could never happen again, or that it was a big mistake and they could never tell anyone.
"Did you like it?" Velma asked after finally mustering up the courage.
All of a sudden Daphne burst out laughing to Velma's shock.
"I- no what, why are you laughing?" Velma asked mortified.
"Velma, I thought you were a genius. *chuckle* Of course I liked it, *chuckle* if I didn't like it why would I have done it in the first place and if I didn't like it why would I still be here." Daphne managed to get out.
"Oh," Velma said, surprised and happy that Daphne enjoyed last night.
Daphne stopped laughing, "Did you not like it?" she asked concernedly.
"I loved it." Velma said a little two quickly and they both burst out laughing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Howdy, I know I know, I need to work on updating more. I'm sorry.
Anyways I hope you liked it :)