Part 21 - My Glasses

Velmas POV

Chemistry class flew by and before she knew it, Velma was at lunch. She made her way across the cafeteria to the mystery inc's table.

I'm happy the mystery inc has been sitting together for lunch again, for a while there I thought we would never get back together after the whole Heathers debacle.

Lost in thought Velma almost didn't even remember tripping. Suddenly all she could feel was the cold hard cafeteria floors. Her head rang. Velma groaned as she pushed herself off of the floor. She couldn't see anything due to her glasses being knocked off of her face in the collision, but she knew everyone was staring at her. She felt around on the floor trying to find her glasses to no avail.

"My glasses, has anyone seen my glasses?" she asked the cafeteria meekly. All she was met with was silence.

Daphne's POV

As Daphne entered the cafeteria she noticed everyone was eerily quiet besides the giggles coming from the Heathers' table. All of a sudden she heard a small voice.

Velma.

She rushed to the center of everyone's attention. Velma was on the floor searching for something. Her glasses were on the floor an inch out of reach. Daphne raced to Velma's side and helped her up. Daphne grabbed Velma's glasses too and handed them to Velma as they walked over to the mystery inc's table.

Velmas POV

Thank goodness Daphne was there, I'm blind without my glasses. Velma thought to herself as she and Daphne sat down at the mystery gang's table. After a while, the cafeteria went back to normal and Velma and Daphne started eating. Scooby and Shaggy were already stuffing their faces full of food when Daphne and Velma sat down, and they were still not slowing down.

"Shouldn't you guys take a break, to you know? Breathe." Velma asked, as Shaggy shoved a sandwich down his throat.

"R-never!" Scooby mumbled mid-bite.

Velma and Daphne looked at each other and laughed. Just when things seemed to be getting back to normal, the Heathers walked by their table.

"SLUT!" One of the Heathers spat at Daphne as they passed.

"Oh Fred, let's go upstairs and be alone." Another mocked as the rest giggled.

Ugh dumb plastic whores. Velma thought to herself as they passed.

Suddenly the Heathers stopped in their tracks.

Oh shit, did I just say that out loud?

The cafeteria became silent again as the Heathers whipped around to face Velma.

"What did you just say!" All of them said in unison.

Velma was about to apologize when Daphne started talking.

"She said, you all are a bunch of dumb. plastic. whores." Daphne stated, staring daggers at the Heathers.

Oh lord, here we go.

"Honey, we're not the ones begging for dick every chance we get." One of the Heathers scoffed.

Velma did everything she could, not to laugh right then and there. When Velma refocused the Heathers and Daphne were going back and forth.

"You second rate Regina George!"

"Suck my dick hoe, it's what you do best!"

All of a sudden Daphne lunged at the lead Heather.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this part!

Sorry you guys, I haven't updated sooner there was a death in my family recently and I'm trying to recover from it. I'm working on the next part now and I'm gonna try and post another one maybe next week.

One last thing. I've seen a lot of you ask why Scooby is allowed to go to school and I'll answer that right now. The reason Scooby is allowed to go to school is that the Mystery Gang found a loophole in the school's rules, and listed Scooby as Shaggy's emotional support animal. I hope that cleared things up, I'm sorry I didn't make it clear before.

Stay safe!