🕸 Halloween 🕸

Velma's POV

"Ok close your eyes." Daphne said from behind Velma's bathroom door.
"Ok fine they're closed." Velma responded smiling lightly.
Velma heard the bathroom door being opened and Daphne stepping out.
"Ok you can open them now." Daphne said.
Velma opened her eyes and her jaw dropped.
The two of them knew what they were going as but this was the first time Velma had see the costume on Daphne.
They had decided to go as Kim and Shego from Kim Possible.
Daphne in her Shego costume left Velma at a loss for words.
The costume fit her perfectly and the black wig and makeup made Daphne look exactly like Shego.
"Wow." Was all Velma could say.
"It looks like Shego right?" Daphne asked smoothing her wig.
"Jinkies you totally do, you look almost like her body double." Velma replied quickly causing Daphne to smile.
"Ok well here you get changed too, we don't want to miss the party." Daphne said tossing Velma's costume to her.
Velma caught it and giggled as she went into the bathroom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(What their costumes look like for those who don't know who Kim and Shego are) (Kim at the top Shego at the bottom)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(What their costumes look like for those who don't know who Kim and Shego are) (Kim at the top Shego at the bottom)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Daphne's POV

Daphne's POV

Ok here we go Daphne, you can do this.
Daphne unbuckled her seat belt and Velma started to get out of the car.
"Wait, do we really have to go?" Daphne groaned stepping out of the car.
Velma chuckled, "Weren't you the one who wanted to leave in such a hurry.".
"Well yeah but that was just so we can get this over quicker." Daphne responded shutting the car door behind her.
The two walked up to the front door of the house and Velma reached for Daphne's hand.
"Don't worry Daph, you can do this." She said as the two stepped inside.

Velma's POV
As soon as the two stepped inside, Daphne's grip on Velma's hand tightened. The party was at Daphne's house, it was being hosted by one of Daphne's older sisters and Velma knew Daphne didn't get along that well with most of her sisters. The mansion was well decorated, with fake spiders and spider webs coming down from the ceiling and wait-staff in zombie makeup. Velma looked around at the other guests, recognizing a few people from school.
"Oh Daphne look there's Hot Dog Water, let's go say hi." Velma said spotting one of her friends across the room.
"No it's ok, I have to go say hi to my Aunt over there, I'll be back in a second." Daphne said absentmindedly as she walked away.
"Oh uh ok." Velma responded.
Velma and Hot Dog Water chatted for a few minutes. Hot Dog Water's costume was really well done, she had gone as Harley Quinn and her partner had gone as Poison Ivy. Velma was just going to ask Hot Dog Water about the latest Hex Girls album when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"You must be Velma, Daphne's friend." An old woman in a witch said as Velma turned around.
Oh this must be Daphne's aunt.
"Oh hi nice to meet you." Velma replied sticking out her hand.
The two shook hands and Daphne appeared beside her aunt.
"Hey, Daphne speaking of friends where's that nice Fred fellow." Daphne's aunt asked turning to Daphne.
"Oh he couldn't come tonight Aunt Marjory."
"Oh what a shame, still at least you have a boyfriend. Did you hear about your cousin Shannon, such a pity."
"What happened with your cousin?" Velma asked.
"Well, she seems to have gotten it into her head that she's..." Aunt Marjory looked around and continued in a hushed tone, "an asexual.".
ASSJDSKSJD WHO IS THIS WOMAN
Velma thought to herself trying not to burst out laughing.
"An asexual, goodness me." Velma feigned surprise and started fanning herself. Daphne who was standing behind her aunt clamped a hand over her mouth to stop laughing.
"I know, I know." Aunt Marjory continued, oblivious to what was happening.
"What a crazy time we live in." Velma responded.
"Exactly what I thought, you know in my day-"
Daphne burst out laughing, and Aunt Marjory paused, turning around in confusion.
"Well Miss it was lovely to meet you." Velma said racing behind Daphne laughing as they left the party.
The two got in the car and it took 5 minutes for them to stop laughing.
"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you had to deal with her." Daphne said wiping tears from her eyes.
"Jinkies how can one person be so dumb?" Velma asked as she started the car.
"I have no idea." Daphne replied, "she looked so confused when we started laughing, jeepers what was she thinking."
The two laughed again, and Velma pulled off onto the main road.
"You have to know though, the family has had two interventions already, because she keeps on doing stuff like this." Daphne added.
"Ugh at least we won't see her again tonight."
"Where are we going Velma?"
"I don't know, my plan was just to drive until we find somewhere to go." Velma responded glancing at Daphne.
"Well you know the Halloween Fair should still be going on, it's only 6:41."
Daphne and Velma both looked at each other and Velma sped the car up.

Time Skip (they arrived at the fair)

Daphne's POV

The fair grounds looked amazing, especially with the spooky decorations. Velma and Daphne went from stall to stall and tried everything from the funnel cake to candied apples.
"Ooooh can we please try that?" Velma said pointing to the water shooting game.
Daphne chuckled, "Of course!".
Daphne and Velma sat down and handed the stall clerk some money. The game started, and Daphne was playing to win.
"I'm gonna beat you!" Velma said as she knocked down one target.
"I don't think so!"
Daphne eventually won and got to choose a prize. She chose the small stuffed pumpkin and walked over to Velma.
"Milady," She said as she bowed dramatically, giving Velma the toy.
"Oh why thank you my liege." Velma responded curtsying.
The two burst out laughing and Daphne pulled Velma in for a hug.
"Oh my goodness." Daphne said as she looked up, still hugging Velma.
"What?" Velma asked turning around.
A huge ferris wheel loomed over the fair grounds.
"We. Need. To. Do. That." Daphne said still in awe.
The two raced to the line at the ferris wheel.
The line wasn't that long and they eventually got to the front.
"I love your guy's costumes." The man selling the tickets to the ride said. He was wearing an extravagant Maleficent costume.
"Thanks you too!" Daphne responded.
"Have a good time." The guy said and handed them their tickets.
The ride started out slow but eventually they were at the top of the ferris wheel.
"Oh wow, you can see the whole town from here." Velma marveled.
"It's so pretty." Daphne said.
"Thanks for tonight." Velma said as she turned to Daphne.
"No thank you." Daphne replied, "I think this was the best Halloween I've ever had."
"Same." Velma said as she pulled Daphne into a kiss.
The ride jolted and they began their descent.
Daphne laid her head on Velma's shoulder as they watched people play in the fair grounds below.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys hope you liked it! I hope you all had a good Halloween and I hope that you all stay safe. Thank you for reading!