Part 18 - Goodnight

Daphne's POV

I can't believe I fucking did that. Velma was really chill about it but I know I just made it super awkward. We've just been watching tv bu it can feel her glance at me every few seconds. Ugh why did I have to do that.
Daphne thought to herself slowly crunching on potato chips. Daphne felt the Velma moving in the bed and looked over at her. Velma was climbing under the bed sheets.
"It's cold." Velma says noticing Daphne staring.
"Yeah," Daphne said absentmindedly turning back to the movie. The two girls remained silent, then out of nowhere a sex scene started on the tv. Daphne paused mid potato chip and just stared at the screen, trying to avoid any and all eye contact with Velma.
All of a sudden Velma started squirming, risking a glance at Velma, Daphne noticed she looked really flushed.
"Um... Velma are you ok?" Daphne asked staring at the still squirming girl.
"No, I'm fine I'm just tired." Velma said quickly as she stopped squirming.
"O-ok we can go to sleep if you want." Daphne said studying Velmas face.
"Yeah sure that's fine." Velma responded quickly shutting off the tv and flattening her pillow.
"Uh ok goodnight." Daphne said awkwardly getting under the covers herself.
As soon as she was lying down facing Velma, Velma turned in bed, her back now facing Daphne.
I-
What did I do? Why is Velma acting so weird? Is this cause of before?
Daphne became lost in her thoughts and wasn't able to fall asleep.

Time Skip (around 30 minutes)

Velma's POV

Ugh I cant sleep! This position is so uncomfortable. Why am I like this?! As soon as that sex scene came onto tv I started getting horny. I'm pretty sure Daphne noticed. Oh lord!

Velma tiredly turned over in bed. As soon as she turned over her breath halted. There inches away from her face was Daphne's very awake face staring back at her. Still unable to breath Velma stared into Daphne's eyes.

"Hi." Daphne whispered, a small smile evident on her face. Velma finally took in a breath and processed what Daphne had just said.

"Hey." Velma whispered back. A blush creeped onto her face when she realized how close their faces were. When Velma was this close to Daphne she could notice how kissable Daphne's lips looked in this light, and that to Velmas surprise, Daphne was blushing too.

The two stared in silence, both staring at each other's lips and both blushing profusely.
Velma wanted so badly to kiss Daphne right then and there, but alas she just couldn't muster up the courage. Just when Velma was about to turn back over Daphne's hand crept towards her face. Daphne's soft hand ran through Velma's hair. The feeling was wonderful. Without meaning to Velma leaned into the touch. Daphne's hand moved from Velma's hair to her face. The hand cupping it, then finally moving down to Velma's lips. Daphne ran her finger over Velma's bottom lip in a trance. Velma had no words, she only focused on the way Daphne was biting into her bottom lip very harshly. All she could think about was how she wanted Daphne to stop hurting her lip.

"Don't do that." Velma whispered gently touching Daphne's bottom lip.
Daphne was silent, her eyes flicking from Velma's eyes to her lips.
Slowly Daphne whispered, "Make me.".

Without hesitation Velma slammed her lips into Daphne's.
Daphne's lips tasted salty as Velma placed her hand onto the back of Daphne's head, pulling her into the kiss even more. As Daphne moaned Velma disconnected their lips, earning a whine from Daphne. Velma studied Daphne's flush face and swollen lips before she started kissing and nibbling her way down Daphne's neck, earning one or two moans from Daphne. Once she finally made it back to Daphne's lips, Daphne flipped Velma onto her back and started straddling her. The two kept kissing their hands roaming freely.

Panting the two finally separated. After they caught their breaths they turned to each other.
"That was nice." Daphne whispered smiling at Velma.

"Yeah we should definitely do that more often." Velma responded earning a chuckle from Daphne. The two continued to stare at each other until they couldn't hold their eyes open anymore. Before they fell asleep Daphne leaned over and pecked Velma on the lips.
"Goodnight." She whispered as the two slowly fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!
Soooo it's been a while, and for that I apologize. I hope you liked this chapter. I'm really bad at writing like kissing scenes (idk) so I hope it wasn't too bad. ✌️