Part 20 - Hopeless Hallways

Daphne's POV 10:29

Ugh school
Daphne thought to herself as her Chemistry teacher droned on.
Daphne glanced around the classroom and noticed all of the other students had the same expression on their faces. Everyone except a couple sitting in the back of the class that was doing everything except for full on fucking right on a desk. Daphne stared for a second longer (mostly just in disgust), as the girl slipped her hand under the boys trousers.
As much as it disgusted her, it somewhat reminded her of Velma and their last night kiss.
Turning around in her seat blushing, she realized the bell was about to ring.

Velmas POV 10:32

Ugh school
Velma sighed as she walked down the crowded hallways making her way to her Chemistry class.
As she walked she earned a few cold stares from the Heathers but kept walking.
Did they make out with the most beautiful person in the whole school last night? I think not
The minute Daphne's perfect smile popped into Velma's head, Daphne passed Velma in the hall.
They both glanced at each other for a second, but to Velma it felt like hours
I'm hopeless
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok so I know this is really short but I thought I would update again sooner rather than like in a month so here you go :)
I'm working on the next chapter by the time you read this and I hope you liked it!