Part 7 - Lunchbox Friends

This chapter was inspired by Melanie Martinez's song "Lunchbox Friends".
Play the song above when you see ***
Thx hope you enjoy the story! 💖
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Velma sat down at the gangs regular table. Sighing she pulled out her bagged lunch from her bag. Glancing behind her she noticed Daphne and the Heathers giggling about something.
Daphne fit right in. Was she going to replace Velma with the Heathers?
Velma's thoughts were interrupted by Scooby and Shaggy plunking their lunch trays onto the table. Their plates were stacked high, once they were sitting down Shaggy reached into his backpack and pulled out two packed lunches.
Velma shouldn't be surprised by now but she couldn't help gaping at the amount of food those two were going to eat.
"Hey Velma!" Shaggy said digging into a huge sandwich.
"Hi Shaggy. How were your first periods?" Velma asked.
"Oh they were fine." Shaggy responded, mustard dripping down the side of his face. "Right Scoob?"
Scooby looked up from his plate and gulped down his food. "Reah!" And then turned back down to his food.
"Say Velms why's Daphne sittin' with them?" Shaggy said nodding to the Heathers table.
"Oh they just asked her in gym class." Velma shrugged. "Where's Fred?" She asked looking around the cafeteria.
"He got lunch detention for setting off a trap in second period." Shaggy chuckled.
Velma nodded. It wasn't unusual for Fred to do that.
"Well at least Daphne will be sittin' with us tomorrow." Shaggy added.
Velma nodded "Yeah at least."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time Skip
Daphne had sat with the Heathers for lunch the whole week, always telling Velma a lame excuse on why she had to sit with them. After a while Velma got used to it. Daphne was bound to get bored of Velma anyways. Velma was uninteresting and there would be no reason that Daphne would like her. Why was Velma kidding herself. Velma thought as she walked down the school halls. She wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone wearing a bright pink pencil skirt. Velma fell to the floor loosing her glasses. After patting around on the ground for a second she found one of the Heathers looking down at her in disgust.
"EW I can't believe you wrinkled my new skirt with your oily face!" The Heather exclaimed. Velma was shocked. She looked around realizing that Daphne and the two other Heathers were standing behind the girl she bumped into.
"Oh I'm sorry." Velma apologized, looking at Daphne for help but Daphne looked away.
"Ugh whatever." The Heather said walking away, trailed by Daphne and her new friends.
Velma couldn't believe what just happened.
Daphnes POV ***
As we walked away I couldn't get Velmas heart struck face out of my head. Did she think I was a band person for ditching her. No she knew Daphne was only being friends with the Heathers to be nice. They were just all self absorbed and talked shit, but in some weird way they understood Daphne in a way Velma and the gang didn't.
"Soooo Daphne tell us all about Fred! Is his dick really as big as people say?" Heather A. asked.
"Um uh I wouldn't know." Daphne responded. The girls burst out laughing as they sat down at their usual lunch spot.
"Omg I cannot believe you're a virgin!" Heather D exclaimed.
"You should totally do it with Fred at Chris's party this Friday!" Heather added.
"Yes omg!" Heather D shouted gathering looks from nearby tables.
"Oh um maybe I don't really know if I'm gonna go." Daphne mumbled.
"Omg shut up! You're coming wether you like it or not." Heather said.
"You're gonna get laiiiiiiiiid!" Heather D sang.
Daphne nodded. See Velma wouldn't understand that Daphne wanted to have sex. Daphne noticed all the times Velma stared at her. Maybe Daphne liked it, just a little. No. Daphne shook her head trying to get Velmas face out of her head. Just another reason to get laid this Friday. Velma would stop after she knew Daphne and Fred we're having sex. Yes! Daphne Blake was gonna have sex this Friday and even Velma couldn't stop her. She was gonna get Velma out of her head once and for all
But the thing was, did Daphne want Velma out of her head?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry this chapter was late I was bogged down with school work. Next one will come out tomorrow I promise! Love you guys 💖!