Part 15 - Rain

Velmas POV

Velma ate her lasagna on her bed in silence, occasionally wiping a few stray tears away from her face. She eventually finished most of the lasagna and hopped off of her bed and quickly put the rest of it in the fridge. She went back upstairs and decided to change out of her lasagna and tear-stained clothes. She opened her closet door and grabbed the nearest orange hoodie and some shorts, it's not like anyone was gonna see her in them anyways

(The hoodie kinda fit like that ^) (Don't worry the hoodie  will become more relevant later)

Velma pulled the sheets back on her already unmade bed, she was about to climb in when her phone rang. Velma paused checking the caller I.D., Velma almost did a double-take, was she seeing things. Daphne Blake had the audacity to call Velma after what she did. Velma quickly declined the number and got into bed. Before Velma could even turn on the TV her phone rang again. Groaning Velma checked the caller I.D. again. Velma picked up the call fuming.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AFTER-" Velma paused quickly after hearing the sound of pouring rain and what very distinctly sounded like crying coming from the other end of the call.

"What's wrong Daphne?" Velma asked a hint of concern in her voice as she propped her body up in her bed.

"I-i'm so sorry Velma" Daphne sobbed.

Velma sighed loudly, "What do you want Daphne?". As much as Velma didn't want to admit it she wanted to forgive Daphne, she really did.

"L-look I know y-you have every right to hang up right now but I didn't have anyone else to call," Daphne said between sniffles.

"Couldn't you have called Fred?" Velma asked growing tired of the conversation.

"I can't h-he isn't talking to me after t-the party," with that Daphne burst out sobbing. "C-can you please pick me up?"

Velma groaned getting out of bed and grabbing a pair of shoes.

"Fine, where are you?" She asked grabbing her car keys and walking out her front door.

"Um I don't know... wait there's a street sign across the road... I'm on Cherryhill Rd." Daphne answered still sniffling but now better than before.

"Ok, I'm on my way." Velma ran out to her car and got in.

"T-thank you, Velma."

"No problem Daphne,"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so I know this chapter was really short but I'll probably update the story again later this week. I hope you liked this chapter :) 

Thanks for reading!!!

You don't have to but it would be great if you voted or commented,  oh and you can also comment stuff you want to see in the next chapters 

Anyways thanks again for reading!