Part 11 - Early Bird Gets The Worm

Daphnes POV:

Daphne woke up with a throbbing headache sitting up in bed she looked around. This was not her room she realized in panic. Glancing at the room she noticed how familiar it looked, on the bedside table Daphne saw a photo of her and Velma. Realizing she was in Velma's room, last night's party came into mind. She remembered most of it the drinking and the dancing but after the call with Velma, her mind went blank. How did she get to Velma's house?  She looked down at her outfit and realized she was in pajamas, a blush crept up onto her cheeks. Did that mean that Velma undressed her? Checking the time on her phone which was conveniently next to her she realized she might be late for school. She noticed a neat pile of clothes on Velmas desk. As she got closer she realized there was a note on top. *This is an outfit I thought you would like. Sorry about your other clothes :/*  Unfolding the outfit Daphne found a large purple hoodie with tight black jeans. It was perfect. Daphne smiled as she pulled on the skinny jeans and took off her shirt. She still couldn't believe Velma had undressed her. But before Daphne could overthink anymore about what happened the night before, Velma burst into the room. 

Velmas POV:

It was getting late Velma thought as she checked the time on her phone, and Velma didn't want Daphne to rush to get ready for school. With a sigh, she set down her phone and hurried upstairs. Hopefully, Daphne won't remember what happened last night. Velma thought entering her bedroom. As soon as Velma threw open the door she froze, standing in front of her in only skinny jeans and a bra. "Oh um I'm sorry." she said quickly adverting her eyes and shutting the door before Daphne could say anything. 

Now downstairs Velma was still bright red. Why is this always happening to me?! Velma thought to herself as Daphne started coming down the stairs. Once Daphne got downstairs she stood there looking uncomfortable. 

"Sorry about bursting in up there." Velma says rubbing the back of her neck.

"No no no it's fine, I should have locked the door." Daphne replies quickly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTime skip cause I'm too lazy to write them getting ready

Velmas POV:

After getting ready for school Velma and Daphne were sitting in Velma's car driving to school. The car is filled with awkward silence and Daphne looks out of the window with a sigh. After a while, Daphne starts to say something but hesitates. Finally deciding she should speak she asks "What exactly happened last night?".

Velma's hands start sweating and she grips the steering wheel tighter, "What do you mean?" She asks keeping her eyes glued to the road.

"Well I can remember the party and stuff but it just all gets really fuzzy around the end of the night." Daphne fiddles with her fingers.

"Oh um I just got a call from you and you sounded pretty drunk so I came over to make sure you were fine." Velma responds hoping Daphne didn't remember the car ride. 

"Well, in that case, you're an awesome friend. Thanks!" Daphne says reassurededly. 

Velma smiles as they pull up to school but her smile fades quickly. 

Standing in the parking lot leaning on their bright pink range rover the Heathers stand waving at Daphne as Velma and Daphne pull up.

"What are we gonna do now?" Velma asks putting the car in park.

"What do you mean?" Daphne responds unbuckling her seatbelt. 

"With the Heathers." Velma looks at Daphne hoping for a reaction.

"They're my friends Velma," 

"Yeah so am I" After Velma says this Daphne looks away, "Or at least I was as of two minutes ago."

"Velma that isn't fair," Daphne pleads. Velma huffs and grabs her backpack waiting outside of the car for Daphne to get out. 

"Velma," Daphne says as she gets out the car closing the car door behind her.

"Whatever." Velma locks the car and walks into school. 

Wtf is wrong with Daphne, one second she's telling me she likes me the next second she's saying I'm not even her friend.

UGH girls are so annoying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I haven't updated as much as I would have wanted this week. I was really sick from Monday till Thursday and I'm only feeling better today. Sorry about the crappy writing and I hope none of you guys are sick. :)