Chapter one: First Sight

We are mates, and we live in a unique ecosystem. Mine is a flourishing planet. I don't know about the separate ones and we live unusually. I heard the sea planet, Quanta-2, the Cristalamates live undersea. Quanta-1, the burning planet, lives in arse environment, and of course, fire. Quanta-3, the planet of wind, with strong hurricanes and intense climate. I remain in Quanta-4, the plants and ecosystem we have to keep under control.

Quanta-2, the asteroid that gave life to most of the world's, followed by the fire planet, that gives the indestructible fires, of the planet Quanta-1. The water planet Quanta-2, the Cristalamates living in the water, to which is acid to humans. Since the cycle of life is brought by the four asteroids, it must not be stopped, to why they are present, keep the cycle moving. The water dissolving from the planet Quanta-2, generated by the planet two, is progressed to planet four by the winds of the planetoid three. Since it stays in Gaz form, the mates of Quanta-4 had never perceived anything fluid.

Balanced, the mates possess a cycle, the ones in Quanta-2, they are made of basic substances, upon death, they're body made of base water melts, making a part of the liquid dull. Since that stream is more massive than the usual one, it falls to the heart of it, forming a new power core, for a new Cristalamate to be born. Their power core, quite delicate, and needs to be manipulated carefully, since it is a water bubble.

Next, there is the planet of combustion, Quanta-2 this life varies from the others. They are made of a burning power core, once the fire burning is out, they become vapor, navigating to the sky, giving more energy to the fire blazing on the planet, before converting into a power crystal, like the power core, is ready to deliver back a new Mysticlamates.

Quanta-3, the planet of wind, the Oragantmates remaining in cold climates, are used to such blasts when they die, their essence turns into a strong breeze, swirling to the core of the planet, to produce a feather, comparable to the power cores, waiting to bring life.

Ultimately, the planet four, Quanta-4, is the planet of life, where the monarch and ruler resides. We are Stalgamates. They tame the creatures, so the system is at peace. They are the most solid figures of all the mates, they're spirit such compacted that's enabling them to hold the water from planet Quanta-1. Thought, they cannot know which sort of water, or type it is. Once they depart, they leave their power core, made of sturdy metal, for the next life to be born to the planet. Plus, they leave their named blood, to hydrate the planet farther, so it doesn't die.

How tall are they?

They are considerably tall, at least to the human eye, for them, it is standard. The more petite one is up to 6 foot 11. For the said 'female' it is up to 10 foot 11. The king and queen, enormously more deferent, is only 20 foot 12, and cannot be taller or shorter. Once born they are nearly 4 foot 5.

How are they born? And how much do they live?

The answer is simple, they are all asexual, they don't have a gender. So to make them alive, it is trough a solid, called the cube of life, this die, only grants potential to the power cores, the essence of every single mate, so its strengths are endless and forbidden. For their age, the normality is 18 000 000, which is 180 years old in human age. The most timeless one ever seen was up to 20 000 000, 200 years old in human age.

How do they look?

Sorrowfully, not much data is disponible, so we only have the record of the Stalgamates from Quanta-4, which has a terrible event that occurred years ago. The uncertain part is if the papers are still intact, we don't even acknowledge if the king and queen still watch at everyone. The single thing left, a dark remembrance to be disregarded by others...

The legend?

Yes, our myth, that story. They are assumed to have existed on another planet for ages. Yet, they had designed an escape pod, creating the plans to it. Their name, Mapscratch. A Cristalamate. Anonymous to now, we are under the attention. We still don't know anything. Anyways, this tale isn't about an unexplained legend...