Chapter twenty-three: Dark World Under The Light

The team that had lost one to many times to the tall being that came from far, far away decided to come up with a new plan. That plan was to tell the world the whole truth they had access to the government files of course, they were much more prepared then we all though. They were all ready to strike, to take over the world by so many ways. They got that from years of planning it all.

They got ready to stand their ground against the whole world, killing if it was necessary. The crew was lucky, the town wanted answers and answers they will get today, right now. They were now getting the tools at the ready, weapons, armour everything. The boss was to reveal themselves to the whole world, they will see that the government is lying. Why? well, the boss of the crew was said to be dead of course.

The said hidden crew that will be no more, had walked out of their hidden base, getting to the town that was a little far from their reach, it is a war now, a war that will forever rage on. The new generation will see that the war that was said to be done wasn't and was still going on in the shadows. All the units dreamed of power, the raw power to control a town, a part of the world. That they were like gods.

The team was now at the limits of the town that was now towering in front of them all. They were now ready to strike fear and words into the town folks. They didn't know that they were not present. The only thing that they were looking for was hidden in the base that was far away from town. They didn't know that the alien and the human group had moved in another place.

The government decided to move them away, telling that they wanted to meet the tall being face to face. That was to be able to ask questions to them, for a war that even they didn't know of. They were moved to an hidden part of the woods, the escape pod from the Cristalamate seemed to had been finally moved to that location too.

The kids were playing around the huge pod, as the alien was watching from far away making sure that they didn't get hurt while playing. The pod was safe to play around, the being was just scared that they fall from the tall chair, stasis pod and computer base. Everything was huge to them. The place that they were transferred to was a little more big, an working hidden base of the president.

They were just waiting for them to come around that is until the higher in powered beings told them to watch the news, with they best connection to the whole world. They were amazed, yet terrified of what was to come next, the kids were watching it now. The taller one called Ryan was by the side of the beast, scared of what was to come.

The two others were close to the alien, but Rick was in-between his father and the alien, watching the screen that was to tell some kind of truth to them. The television was a little bad, but the sound was perfect, the static screen was hiding the face of the man that was talking, the boss. That voice made Clay freeze.

"Hello everyone! did you really think I was dead, the human yelled at the camera a dark laugh shot trough the screen. The government is lying to you all, the being took a breath in from all the yelling, there is a reason for the meteor to come around here. The whole town was watching, not only them but the whole world was, the being then continued. You all are lied to, a alien is hidden on our planet, they brought the meteor to kill us all!"

The world was gasping, as the images of Starslay got trough the feeds that was being shown to the world. "There is not much time left, we have to find them, kill them and the thing will be gone forever, the meteor is alive. You all have to help find them, my team is all across the world, just take you're radio and go to this channel. A radio channel was on the screen as the human continued, if you had seen them, the team will know you have it on and come to you're place to discard of the danger".

The kids and the whole team was now looking at the poor being that was in front of them. They seemed to be terrified to know that the thing was indeed alive, they were all in danger, they felt like they were putting the whole planet in danger. They just had to give themselves in, to protect them all. They dont want the kids to be hurt...