Chapter twenty-one: The Sunlight

As the alarms were giving the place its resonating sounds, the alien was enjoying the small silence of the man that was gone for the time being. The only thing that was annoying for the alien was the alarm that was destroying the silence of the mind that was trying to take place in the mind of the tall being in the room. The only thing is that the outer being didn't know what was going on at the other side of the door or in the building at all.

In the other side of the underground base, there was a small group of saviors that was trying to make their own way through an unknown place known as the main quarters. They were trying to reach the said alien that was hidden away in a cage far, far away for reach. There wasn't much that could be moved right now, they had to stay hidden from every camera and soldier that was now roaming the grounds of the place where they had once been hiding.

The group was slowly making their way to the middle of the base, for the one that obverse the most in the group to notice something strange floating. In a enormous room, with many windows and so much space that it was unnatural of the size to be easily hidden underground. Yet, here the floating thing in the middle was, slowly scraping the side of the room, as the room is a little smaller for the thing to be hold in.

The huge thing seemed to be growing smaller and bigger, as if the thing was breathing. The cube shape, from the front was what was going trough the mind of the said person that noticed it. It seemed that the cube was like a light, a life or even looked liked it was containing something inside, ready to be opened by who knows what. The being that took notice of it decided to take a picture for later analysis.

Right now they had one mission to get finished, get the alien and get out unnoticed by the whole underground people that was hiding away in the said place. Sadly they didn't notice that they had passed the door where the tall being was being held by them. The group didn't even notice the alien that was following them from behind, or that one of the soldiers had notice the alien escaping from the room, they only had the reaction of running as they heard the sound of gunshots.

The group was now running for their lives, thinking that they were spotted and that the saving mission was only going to be a new fail to their records. Once they got out of the base and away safely, making sure that they were not followed, the alien hiding in the bushes watching them carefully. The alien was making sure that they were the good guys and that they were not being lied to by the father of the small kid that they were friends with.

Once the group had calmed down from all of the running they started to converse about the mission. They were saying that they failed to save the kids really tall friend and that at least they were able to take a few pictures, the tall beast trying to hold laughter as it is easy to see a tall purple thing watching you. The small choke of laughter was soon a blown out snort as the being was finally noticed by the smallest one of the group.

The small humain yelled monster and ran behind Clay. The alien tilted their head not understanding why they were so scared of them. They never wanted to hurt anyone, unless they wanted to hurt the kids or the world that belongs to them. The father was trying to calm the group on the sudden reveal of the creature from space, some of them were scared and others curious. It was a new sight for th et all creature.

The mother that was waiting in the car, got out with a huge smile plastered in her face. She was happy that the kind and caring creature was still alive, and Clay too. Yeah, she was more happy about the being that made her kid open up more to the world, only to notice that the poor thing was badly hurt by the time she got to the alien, they were up in the tree. The beast didn't want to be touched to not hurt them.

Starslay was explaining to them that their blood was way to dangerous to be touched by the mortal, or in this case, by humans. The blood was a burn, at least that was what their normal blood would do to them. In the creatures case, it would case an dangerous illness, making the person touched in grave pain before becoming worse and finally, killing them slowly.