Warning to all readers!!

This is just a warning, but if you wish to continue on this adventure, you must be weary of what you might face while reading it.

By all means, this story is mine, all the characters are mine and not owned by anyone else. The story and script is mine, some ideas are not mine, but will be mentioned in another book, that book is mostly thanks to the people who helped me with the story, at least only to boot up the start. That is the two first chapter, ONLY those two chapters, thank you all for understanding this. [update] The special thanks will be at the first 'chapter of the said book'. Pictures will be provided.

Any names and places mentioned in this book is a part of fiction, and if someone or someplace is named or quite similar to an existing place, has been brought by the imagination.

My alien species and many more are my own creation and asexual*, I do hope you understand the meaning of asexual, a description will be provided at the end of the warning with any name with * at the end of it.

This story is a science-fiction, meaning that there is mention of blood and may contain small parts of gore, jump scares, horror scenes, action with mentions of blood, curse words, and anything surrounding that.

The story is long and you will need a good understanding of certain hard words to proceed. Some parts may be hard to understand, but you can look up a better way to understand it, do not be mad at me for writing like that. That is my way of writing, please understand that I am used to strong words. [update] a few strong words will be used, please understand that it is described better with these words rather than simpler ones.

There might be offensive or weird content that makes you think of dirty scenes, but I am warning you right now that my book will not contain any love scenes, the maximum would be a kiss on the lips or the cheek. That's about it about the mature content.

The story will be extremely long, so if you don't like long story's I do not recommend reading it. There is a lot of time needed to read one part ( around 15-30 minutes per parts )

Each chapters are about two thousand to five thousand words (2000-5000 words). There is around fourthy chapters. So take in consideration of the time you have for one.

I am doing as much has I can to finish the script the book and the story, but I am human after all.

About the errors in my book, I do understand that I might do a few errors but do not try to redo my whole book. After all, making small errors is normal.

I am doing it on Quotev too, incase someone can't reach it, but I am finishing it first here before doing it on quotev. The book will be copied from me to my Quotev account.

This story is my own, so do not steal my ideas or character, script and all those thing I won't tell everything, at the amount of book's I had readied, not assuming you, reader did too, but should know about.

*asexual: A being that doesn't have a gender. So they are called it or they. Someone that thinks they are of no gender, liking to be called they or it.

I hope you will enjoy your stay.

We can chose our paths, but our end is already written.

-SR