Chapter thirty: The Monster Behind The Mask

The brother of the leader was mad, his brother got killed by his own team, he was so mad that they were so careless about who they shot in the streets. Their leader now dead his young brother took the lead, making sure that they were going to win this time around. They were getting the new boss to the van that was stopped by a shot to the tire, they finally held the beast in their hands.

The doors of the van was opened to reveal the bother of the husband of Stacy, they couldn't believe it. The man that was though as the good guy was the bad one all along. That all made sense, the man was though dead, in the hour of taking control of the city, he was alive once more. Clay didn't believe that he was a friend to the monster.

The man in front of them took the lead "where were we, yes, I remember, you caused my brothers death, I kill the ones you love, monster". He looked at the back of the van to only notice that there is the mother, wife of his brother "that one will do". A huge bang was heard in the van and the limp of a dead body hitting the ground could be heard.

Stacy opened her eyes to notice that someone else was in front of her, Clay was there still standing but there was purple goo destroying the van on the floor. A huge load of the blood could be seen on the floor, that was eating away at the floor of the van.

The alien had saved the two from a death, by making the death theirs. They sacrificed themselves for their sake. There wasn't much that could be done now, what is done is done. Starslay was dead. The team left laughing that they knew they had won the fight this time. They left to get back the power core later, they had a town to protect right now.

The yelling of their name could be heard as the kids got out of their hiding spots to cry over the fallen one. Their friend was dead, and they couldn't believe that it was going to end just like that. Emily got the health flower out from her dress pocket, sad that she stole it. The flower produced a weird glow that grew stronger the more she got close to the alien. Until the flower flew out of her hand turning slowly to dust.

The alien was seeing black as they heard gasps, the flower was glowing and turning to dust to get to the wound before it get fatal. The mates have their heart, brain and all important organs in the power core, they were made that way. So a shot to the head made them confused and eventually they died of acid loss.

The flower healed the alien that was slowly getting up from the fall to the ground, rubbing where the shot once was. The kids were so happy, running to the alien to give them a big hug from how happy they all were from the bug even that happened.

They couldn't believe that the alien had made it out alive of the shot that was supposed to be fatal to a human. But again they were not made of the same matter or the same species at all. The beast was hiding, waiting for the call to say that it is safe to go and get back to their master.

The kids didn't know that that was a part of the plan of the alien, as they felt that their lost flower was close by, making the small girl even more guilty about it. The alien told the kid that without them stealing it, they wouldn't be here right now, and that they were happy that the kids disobeyed the alien.

They were now going to make the part two of the aliens plan true, not knowing that the smaller alien was waiting for the right moment, as they were in pain from the broken power core that they had, but didn't show it. They were the one to make the ultimate sacrifice, that is the choice that they did. Seeing their mentor die today made them choose the thing that they though was right, it it indeed was.

Since the whole thing was getting out of hand for the team that was trying to win back over the town that was being destroyed by the crew. They had to find a way to get to the middle fo the city, at least there was a patch that was ready to protect the beast and the weapon that will be fired to kill the beast in the sky. They were only to hold position, snipers were at the ready, grenades and much, much more.

The only thing is that they had to keep the rest of the enemy occupied enough to give the time to the group to make it to the meeting point. They had to run for so long though they had to make it to the middle of the town. They were slowly getting to the middle of the town when the military saw them and gave them a ride to the middle of the city.

They were now revising the distraction plan that was going to be put in action so that they could win over the town and to save the world. They were to only distract and kill if needed since the kids were there. The whole world will have a taste of the energy of a power core that was the mates core.

They would get the whole piece ready for the gun and the team that was coming around. There isn't much to say about a plan that was to stay a secret now would it? But anyways, the story's goes on and the end is near.

There is some man that can be worst than a monster, they can be the monster behind the mask that no one knew about. The team had arrived at the site, or did they? They had to get out of the military van to know if they were to know what was going on.

1052 words