Chapter nineteen: Beneath The Earth

The team was now walking towards the being that was hold in the small cell that they had. There wasn't much at least at first. The crew was waiting for the right moment to strike the being that was thought of a treat to the life's of the unit. They didn't  notice that the being was just fooling around with the camera or the floating things that was surrounding the beast in front of them. They started to yell, startling the alien, making them drop the camera they were holding and jump in fright. They hit their head on the roof of the room, making the outer being react and drew their hand to their poor hurting head.

The crew though of that as an attack, to that they replied with the gun shots. The bullets were flying off of the armor of the beast, as it is where the soldiers were targeting. The sound of bullets ricocheting off of metal and hitting the ground could be heard with the sound of the weapons that fired. The outer being was scared for their life and shot their four arms in the air in a motion to say that they had won.

The crew didn't understand that thee alien wasn't intending to hurt them or trying to run away, as they were playing with the newly made camera in the corner. That thing was taken away from them so that they could study it further without the alien noticing. They putted soldiers at the door of the caged beast so that they could easily get in.

The tall creature was watching the scientist crew that was trying to open up the machinery that was now unopen able from all the compacted metal that was in it. It somehow still worked and didn't need a connection with wires or even energy to power it. The only thing is that they cannot access the view of the camera, as they didn't know that the being in te cell was watching them trough the screen of their floating computer.

The thing is that the alien had the time to make it to their liking before the team took it away from them. To that they waited again for the crew to either check on them or get them to meet the boss that was getting ready for that special meeting. The creature was listening to thee team talking about them like they were some kind of object that they could throw away.

Questions. That was all that filled the mind of the research team that was right now trying to understand and open the modified device in front of them. They decided to try a lot of different options such as melting it, it didn't seem to work. They froze it, blew it, forcing it open, so many tries and yet nothing.

The alien was looking at the spare metal that they had left. They had to use it carefully now since they could make one more thing before they were out of the said metal that was now becoming a precious resource on this earth. The being was now back to watching the said team trying to break the camera, their fire is so weak, they are not as advanced and yet, we are not.

The two species were on the same path, they were not that advanced but somehow the beast was much more advanced than the humans that were now studying the metal that they cannot seem to poncture.

The thing is that the next day, the outer being not knowing it, was the meeting of the said boss of them, they were ready since they arrived. Yet, they have to wait for so long to meet the terrifying person to be the human brain of this operation that seemed to only want trouble.
The thing is that the being is fast, so they are in an advantage of escape but they aren't, why?

A strange thing that pulls all of us back, that thing is called curiosity that one thing that would make someone stop and try to know what it is or how it feels. The tall being was full of curiosity at that exact moment, they were so curious that they stayed, they would have left the first day. They were getting ready to run for it, until one of the guards said that the thing, which is them, would be having a meeting with their boss.
The being was curious to why the boss would like to meet them even though they are not of the same species. So, to that spark of curiosity, they stayed, they waited to be able to meet the said person that was controlling all of them in this thing called a interstellar war. They were here for who knows how long! They were getting impatient for that meeting right now.
They were questioning if the people were lying or if they were saying the truth, they were getting impatient. They were about to get out of there, to get out to see the sunlight of the day, so that they could finally finish what they started with the Tbx-29, once and for all.

They wanted to protect the kids again, to see them happy, to learn from them, before they had to sacrifice themselves for their planet. They were sad, they were sitting on the ground, unmoving. They couldn't show that they were sad, they couldn't leak from their eyes like humans, they don't have a face. Since that though interrupted their mind, they were on the floor, sadden by the fact that they may never see their human friends again.
They decided to start on their small project, incase they didn't make it out of this place alive. No! they had to get out.

They got up from their position to knock on the door, they were ready to make a run for it. They were ready to get to their human friends again. The door opened, since these humans are dumb. They ran trough the opening that was atop the heads of the two guards that were on the lookout of their cell, they were now out!

They ran in hallways, getting lost so many times, this place is a maze! They cannot believe that they live in a place that small and so puzzle like! They still advanced, trying t get out of this place, they never really understood why they wanted the tall being but they were running like their lives depends on it.

Because, it did. They were now stuck in a corner of the hallways, it seems that they had hit a dead end to one of the paths of the maze. Thundering footsteps were heard behind the beast, before falling to the ground in agonie as they were it in the arm over and over again. They tried to make themselves smaller in the spot that they were on the floor, a few specks of melting purple was on the floor.

They had to try, they didn't have time to get up, they were chained and brought to a new place, it seems that they will finally meet the boss of theirs. They were hurt, but ready to face them.

1216 words