Chapter thirty-five: To Life, Once More

As the cube got back to were it was at the start of this whole war that started the tragedy of the end of all, the planets reformed a few humans years later. The first ones to wake up were the king and queen, as they were confused. Once they were brought back, the world had turned back to what it was before it all started. Though they did miss one thing that was now obvious, the guard leader was missing from the quarters of the home, just like their student, and so they waited to see if they would come around.

The four planets were now getting healthy as each mate took care of the ones that they had control of, finally the worlds were at peace once more as the shenanigans were over. They then suddenly detected a new signal coming from an escape pod, they decided to make everyone listen to it, as the king and queen walked to the middle of the planets. Making the signal more strong for all to hear now. They then noticed that there was three of them, they started with the first one.

":This is a recorded message that will now play... I am Starslay the last survivor of my planet Quanta-4. I am sending this message in hope to warn visitors, our solar system as been destroyed. no more lives detected. I am now on a mission to gather the cube of life. I am now heading to the solar system called Milky-ways, on the planet earth. In hope to find the cube of life, that disappeared so long ago. I promise you I will find the cube and bring you all back. This is a promise to the king and queen, that perished first in the destruction. I am now sending this message to warn everyone in case of my demise. This message, this mission will now be yours. Find the cube and bring it back to Smar-00x. This message will now repeat.:"

They were confused as to why they received the message, they accomplished the mission didn't they? There is one way to know for sure, they had to wait. They started the second one that was seen.

":This is a recorded message that will now play... Are you there? King, queen? Are you listening? Even if you are not here, majesty, I have something to tell, to do. I made a vow, ever since I had open my mark, my place, and duty. Queen, I will bring your cherished pets, your wonderful ecosystem to life once more. King, I will return your society and your people back. Even if it is upon my demise, I will bring the cube of life back.

For now, we can only wish, we can get through the mission. Upon my death, this broadcast will be assigned to a person who can complete my job, my purpose.

There is always faith, we think there is no more when we glance at the smallest explication. Even the smallest choices can change the world, a small mistake can change someone, we can choose our paths, but our end is already written.:"

They nodded to each other as they started to think that their savior did indeed die, with their student too. They started up the third message that was sent to them.

":This is a recorded message that will now play... King, queen, everyone, this is a real story. Mapscratch did live on earth, here is the recording... Here I am, stuck on this incredible planet, with an special ecosystem. It is called earth, mine was called Quanta-1. This is a message I am sending to any survivors, this planet, earth, holds our four planets in one. If you need anything, such has an new shelter, to hide from anything, come here. I already know my age, and energy is going out, I'll leave behind murky water, and become one with this planet, since it isn't like ours.

I am ready to join the cube. I am hoping someone will see this planet, just like I do... for now, I can only watch and wait, looking at a part of the destruction going on, on my own planet, sadden that I can't do anything. I still have a great view here, even if it isn't my home, its surprising. The safe pods will now be set, on this planet earth, since I am Mapscratch, the Cristalamate. I am the one that created the pods. To protect the king and queen.

I can feel my energy going out now, it's sooner that I though, so this is my last trace I am leaving here...

Whoever ears this, the end has come to our solar system, and the cube is hidden here, at least, not underwater. Find the cube, and bring it back to the planets. It is never late to bring them back, even when they are nothing but dust. Here is my time now up, I will turn to dust myself, or in my case, water.

I am Mapscratch, the scientist Cristalamate, and this message, will now repeat.:"

The king and queen were surprised to know that they did found the legend. Though found their recordings but still, they now knew the creator of the escape pods that saved their species today. They now were all waiting to know more about what the legend as became by now, the new one, called Starslay the savior.

They had to wait...

915 words