Chapter five: Painted Canvas

The children and the alien were having a great time bonding together and getting a better friendship. Meanwhile, the two teams were in a small informatic war to know more about the other side's thoughts and plans.

NASA was working even harder to find the information about the said spy. Even though they had hit a lot of empty researches. Over time the head leader was getting more and more mad about the thought of not being able to find any kind of information about them. That is until they did find the right codes to enter their security. Once they had entered without any problems, they now could read more about why that under society was created and what was their objectives. Even though they knew a little about it, they were not ready for what was about to be discovered.

On the other side of the medal, the said undercover team was trying to find what had entered the security and erratic it as fast as possible, they didn't know what it was or what it would do. They fought off the access to the person that had entered the files that were supposed to be hidden. Before they even knew it, it had disappeared, they had to find it again. It is still in their system.

The NASA team was getting a little trouble getting around the said files, so they had to be fast, at least tried to. Since the computer was not that great, even though the small wait, they succeeded to download the files and went to other files. Of course, they were getting chased in the system by the owners of it.

and so, it went on and on for quite the longest time. Before they had done their word to download all the files, a copy of them to not get suspicious. Over time, they could now leave and read the files to discover more about the hidden team that was trying to stay hidden, now they can't.

They can now read the files while leaving the other team confused about what happened. The team was wondering why the person in the security and then just left after a few hours. So, in consequence, they revised all the things that were done in the hours spent fighting the person that was in the system.

The NASA team has discovered that the said spy was hiding a huge backstory. That the reason he wants the alien species dead is going far back in time, much far then they thought. So then, they started to read the small information given in each of his files, there were so many.

The soldier was at war, he couldn't escape the fate that was going to him. Once the bomb had it the ground the world turned to black. After an unknown time later, he had opened his eyes to being dragged on the ground, looking around in a panic, he noticed that he was captured by the enemy. He was now behind the enemy's line. The human warrior was freaking out as he entered the UFO. Or so what he thought. that alien species are much deferent than the other one they had encountered today. They were a little smaller than the ones we met and know right now. Another species discovered. But, why are they here? What are they here for, what do they want with him?

So many questions, and yet no answers to those. Once he was getting madder and madder with the alien dragging him on the ground, he decided to hit the arm of the beast. As the alien released him, he started to run into cover. The alien, shocked by the being that they were dragging started to follow the small creature.

The human, now found is way out of the unknown space he was is, started to trace back the steps of the alien to get out of the enemy's line. Once the military was out of the enemy's line, he heard what could only be yells of the teammates he once had, now doesn't. What he didn't know was, that this species of aliens wasn't all happy about hurting them, they only wanted to warn them of something bigger.

The beasts, after a long fight, flew away. The only person left was taken off their job and yet paid for the dedication done and being the only survivor. So, that what had happened to the poor soul before hating every kind of aliens? No there is still more about it, only the files are too hard to decipher that, they still don't know the full story. Though they now have the coordinates of the man.