Chapter 2: Boun

_Boun's POV_

Fingers reaching up to tiredly rub my sleep filled eyes I slowly get out of the comforts of the warm sheets I'd previously been wrapped up in. Stretching my slightly stiff limbs the cold floor comes into contact with my feet, sending shivers up my spine.

Checking the time to see it's only 6:30, I sigh and head for the shower knowing it'll wake me up. And once that's done I do my morning routine before finally getting changed.

I've got to be at a shoot by 8, so I've still got plenty of time to get ready and get my stuff sorted. After doing the routine I head to the kitchen in search of sustenance that'll keep me going until lunch.

I work as a model, a pretty well known one as well. I have a lot of people wanting me modelling for them and their companies, promoting their merchandise and products.

I love my job, and it pays well so...

But seriously. I've been a model for about 5 years now, and I've make a lot of friends, good friends. It was the carrier path I knew I wanted since I was in high school. So once I got the opportunity to peruse it, I went for it without hesitation.

What should I have for breakfast? It only takes a mere five seconds later before I've decided to have muesli and yogurt, one of my go-to meals, it's both filling and tasteful.

Sitting down to eat I hold the spoon in one hand with my phone in the other, checking my phone to see I've got a message from my manager.

P'Thanapon: They've changed the location of today's shoot, I'm going to send you the address now.

P'Thanapon: xxxx xxxx

Boun: Thanks Phi.

After finishing up my breakfast I'm going back to my room to pack my bag with all the essentials I'll need for the day.

I'm going to have to be leaving a little earlier though because the new location for the shoot is a 40 minute drive from here, and they still have to do my makeup and get me in the outfit I'll be wearing, so I'll be leaving soon if I want to get there on time.

Just as I walk back into the kitchen my phone vibrates in my jeans pocket, taking it out I see that I've got a message from Prem.

Prem♡: Hey Phi, just wanted to check in and see how ya doin'. It's been a while since we last talked.

He's too cute.

P'Boun: Hey, I'm doing good. Just the usual, nothing too exciting. And you, how've you been?

Prem♡: I've been doing pretty good, but I jinxed myself!

P'Boun: How'd you jinx yourself?

Prem♡: I kept on saying how I never get writers block, and now I have writers block!

P'Boun: Are you pouting right now?

Prem♡: No...

P'Boun: Lier~

Prem♡: Ugh fine! I'm pouting, but I'm really upset, I never get writers block, and it's frustrating!