Percy is a LEGEND

Leo starts laughing uncontrollably, and it's clear Annabeth is trying not to laugh.

"You blew up a school bus with a canon," Jason says.

"Yep," Percy responds.

"How did you burn down a science room?" Frank asks.

"It was actually the band room," Percy says.

"But... how?" Frank asks again.

"Well, there were some empousai, and one of them lit herself on fire," Percy says. "It's also the story of how Rachel and I became friends."

"Man, and I thought I did bad stuff." Piper shakes her head in disbelief. 

"What about that time with the canon balls and gym?" Annabeth adds.

"Oh, yeah," Percy says, nodding. "That was when you met Tyson for the first time."

"You have a bad habit of making friends with the wrong people," Annabeth says.

"That's why I don't really have school friends," Percy says, adding to her statement. "I'm not there long enough to care for those people anyways."

"What about before you found out you were a demigod?" Hazel asks. "Did you have friends then?"

"Nope," Percy answers. "Nobody ever liked me. I didn't make my first friend until I was, what, 12? Even then, my friend turned out to be half goat. I never saw the point in making friends."

"Wow, that was deep," Leo says.

Everyone stares at him. (Really, Leo?)