I Love You Guys, I'm Bored & I Need Your Opinion On A Story Idea

Hey, guys! Yes, I'm still on vacation. I need to say #blacklivesmatter , cause I'm an American and what those cops are doing is absolute bullshit. 

How old do you guys think I am? Just curious.

Story Idea (plz don't steal): (SILENA BEAUREGARD AU/ONE SHOT) Even though she was a daughter of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, Silena always had had bad luck with love. And now, as she runs toward what she knows is her death, she wonders if it was worth it. Was falling in love worth it? Did she bring this upon herself? Was she just pretending to love the whole time? Opinions?

Percy is bisexual, fight me, I dare you.

Also, follow my side account Solacksonislife where I'm posting a Solackson/Willercy one shot that I want you guys to read :P

><

"I'm not a lesbian," Piper says.

"Why are most of us marked as gay?" Percy asks.

"Well, you're bi, and Leo is only kinda gay," the person responds.

Percy is confused. "But I'm not-" 

"Hush, child. Don't deny it. We all know you're bi," the person cuts him off.

"I-"

Annabeth shakes her head. "Don't even try and argue with her, Seaweed Brain. You're now bisexual and there's nothing you can do about it."

"But-"

"Why does mine say 'actually dead'?" Hazel questions.

"Because you died," the person answers, stuffing a handful of- are those salt & vinegar chips?- into sk8r mouth.

Hazel blinks.

"Wait-"

"Jason, you're into really buff dudes?" Leo asks, flexing his nonexistent muscles.  

Jason looks at Leo weirdly. "No, and even if I were, I don't think you fit in that category."

"Guys-"

"I can live without my phone," Annabeth says, offended. Then, under her breath, she adds, "At least I think I can."

"Plea-"

"Shut up, Percy. No one cares that you aren't ready to come out of the closet yet," Annabeth sighs.

"But-"

(A/N: Yes, we do care. I would never reveal someone's sexuality without their knowledge, and I hope no one who knows what I am will tell someone I don't want knowing. Outing someone is a terrible thing to do and you should never do it to anyone. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me!)

"Er," the person interrupts. "Let's move onto the next one, shall we?"