LOL Now Percy has Blue Hair for Some Reason (Read A/N)

"I didn't actually think this existed," Percy said. "Blue hair. Wow."

"Don't tempt him," Annabeth says, directing it at the person. "Please."

Ey simply rolls eir eyes in response. "He won't actually. Trust me."

"Are we going to talk about that shirt though?" Leo asks.

"What about it?" Hazel questions.

"It says." Leo squints. "'Cried during Finding Dory'."

Percy looks at the photo. "No I didn't! I cried during Finding NEMO."

Frank stares at Percy with a new found respect. "It takes a lot of guts to admit that."

The person shrugs. "They weren't even that sad. What, did you cry during Titanic too?"

Percy stares at the person. "Yes. Then I yelled at my dad."

"Yup," Annabeth says. "He yelled about how 'they were in love' and 'didn't deserve to die!'"

"Oh-kay," the person says, readying the next image. "This one gives me nostalgia every time I see it. But, before I sign off for this chapter, read the authors note at the end!"

"Authors note? Chapter?" Annabeth inquires.

"READ IT!" the person yells, staring directly at you, the reader.

><

Okay, if you're not reading this, you're evil. I know you're bored during quarantine- so am I. So I'm going to recommend one or two books (all YA) based on your godly parent every chapter!

Please tell me your godly parent in the comments! 

I'll make sure to add them ASAP.

Today, though, I have one for Poseidon! It's a personal favorite of mine, and I have to say it was a good book. It's a murder-mystery/romance novel. It deals with a world of gods too, which I found quite interesting and intriguing. 

I present to you:

House of Salt and Sorrows
by Erin A. Craig

In a manor by the sea, twelve sisters are cursed.

If you like dancing, subtle mystery and romance, I totally recommend this book for all children of Poseidon!