Crippled Llamas and Myocardial Infractions

"I-" Percy says. "I don't know what to say anymore. Why are we here again?"

Piper shrugs. "I don't know, but this is the funniest one so far."

Frank turns to Leo. "Do you really have crippled llamas tattooed on your toes?"

Leo raises an eyebrow. "Did you really kill 27 people and blame it on lactose intolerance?"

Frank stares at his feet, mumbling something incoherently.

"That's what I thought." Leo grins. "Jason's is my favorite."

"I don't know, Reyna's is pretty funny," Jason says. 

Annabeth looks Jason dead in the eyes. "Your opinion is invalid."

Percy stares at the image. "That was my senior quote. 'Not in my carnivorous hallway'."

Piper snorts. "Yeah, and mine was 'All hail Cthulu!'"

Leo scrunches his eyebrows together in confusion. "What was your senior quote, Percy?"

Percy smirks. "'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.'"

Everyone stares at Percy blankly.

"Seriously?" Jason asks, disbelief evident in his voice.

Annabeth scowls. "No, it wasn't. That was my senior quote. Percy has never read Reflections On The Revolution In France."

Hazel looks at Annabeth weirdly. "And you have?"

Annabeth shrugs. "I had to read it in one of my classes."

"Then how was it your senior quote?"

Annabeth smiles knowingly. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

Poor Hazel. She just asked a simple question.

"But what was Percy's senior quote?" Leo asks again.

"'If you're going to kill me, could you just get on with it?'" Percy told Leo. (It took me an hour to decide what I wanted to do. I considered making a reference to a movie or show. Or even a book. I considered saying something that referenced a certain character in the books. In the end, though, I chose this quote from The Last Olympian.)

Silence.

Then Piper starts to to clap. Slowly, but surely, the others join her. First Leo. Then Frank and Jason. Then, finally, Annabeth and Hazel join in. 

And Percy bows dramatically.

><

For that one child of Nyx who commented on my story! By this point, I'm probably pissing all you children of Athena off. Oh, well. Sorry (not sorry).

Anyways, this is a book about a girl named Tea who grew up in a family of witches. If you like necromancy, big words, a beautifully written story, and weird gods, then this book is totally for you! It's been a while since I've read this, but what I remember was amazing. I drew fan art for this book. Maybe, if you read this, you can write a crossover. I think it'd be cool to see Nico and Tea meet. 

Tea: I brought my brother back from the dead

Nico: Oh, I tried to bring my sister back, but it didn't work

Tea: Sucks to be you

Nico: You think I don't know that?

Anyways, I present to you:

The Bone Witch

by Rin Chupeco

Do not seek what is not yours to take, for the world will suffer.

My story Being Human is heavily inspired by this book. I just loved the concept of it all... Ugh, this book is amazing. I recommend it to everyone.