Ace, Gay or Incest? (Happy (late) birthday, Piper!)

AHEM. Hi. I know I haven't updated in a while (2ish weeks), and I don't have an excuse. I was meaning to update on Thargelia, but I lost track of the date. Anyways, ask me some questions if you have them. I know you have them. But here's one answer to a question I think you all have running through your minds:

Why do I include myself in the story? Why do I call myself "the person"? (fuck gender if you see "girl" anywhere hmu so I can change that shit)

I include myself in the story so I can reveal secrets and make sarcastic comments. I call myself "the person" because that's how I refer to myself in my head. Ok? Okay. Let's go onto the story.

><

"My gods," Annabeth whispers. "What is it?"

The person smiles to themself. 

Percy stares at the image. "How would I clone myself?"

Leo shakes his head in disappointment. "What is this, the Onceler fandom?"

The person chokes on their spit. "We do not speak of that cursed fandom in this household!"

Leo raises his hands in defense. "Sorry."

"What about masturbation?" Frank asks. "It's also a possibility."

"Close, but no," the person responds.

"You know what it is?" Annabeth asks, turning to the girl. "Tell me! What is it?"

Hazel raises her hand. "I don't really want to know."

"Why not?" Piper asks Hazel. "You want to be left in confusion for the rest of your life?"

"Is it twincest?" Annabeth asks.

"Nope," the person says, smiling. 

Annabeth continues to mumble to herself.

"Tell her." Percy sighs. "Or else she'll be at it all day."

They sigh. "Fine. It's called homoincesturbation. Another definition is time traveling and having sex with yourself. Man, Deadpool missed out on that opportunity in Deadpool 2. He shot Ryan Reynolds, but didn't have sex with himself. I'm honestly disappointed."

"Homo-incest-urbation..." Annabeth mumbles to herself. "Okay then."

Percy scrunches his eyebrows together. "Thanks, now I'm thinking about Ryan Reynolds having sex with himself."

"You're welcome!" the person cheerfully responds.

><

For children of Hecate! Honestly, I don't remember much from the book. When looking for it, the first thing I searched for was "magic paperclips". So, yeah. I remember it being a good series. If you like magic, twins, paperclips, and art, I totally recommend this book to all children of Hecate. Hecate is the goddess of magic and crossroads (and other things), and this book deals with a lot of magic. When I think of crossroads, I think of twins. Which this book deals with. The world building is amazing, the characters are all interesting, and there's a lot going on in these books. 

So, I present to you:

The Unwanteds

by Lisa McMann

I read all the books. In order too! Which is impressive (considering who I am). That must say a lot about them, right? RIGHT? They were really good. 

I know you guys want one for Athena, but I can't really think of any. I'm thinking of recommending a sci-fi book (or two). Thoughts?