Hey, Hades

Annabeth reads it a second time, making sure she had read it correctly. "This is..."

"Beautiful?" the person suggests.

"Amazing?" Leo adds.

"Weird?" Percy supplies.

"Yeah," Annabeth agrees. "Weird."

Frank frowns. "Persephone?"

"Proserpina," the person says.

Frank blushes slightly. "Oh."

Hazel looks confused. "Why did Proserpina call my father 'Daddy'?"

The person puts sk8r hand on Hazel's shoulder sympathetically. "Oh, you poor, innocent bean."

"Bean?" Hazel asks. 

"She's not that innocent," Percy says, frowning slightly. "She's just... innocent. Yeah, I can't think of a better word."

Annabeth rolls her eyes. 

"Where do you even get this stuff anyways?" Piper asks the person.

Sk8r smirks. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

Jason smiles at the person. "If you killed her, I'd have to kill you."

The person turns to him. "I would kill you if you tried to kill me, but I can't."

"Why not?" Leo questions.

"Because Jason is already dead."

><

Okay, I left this chapter off on a bad note. Sorry (not sorry). 

Anyways, this one is for children of Dionysus! I, myself, am a child of Dionysus, and I really liked these books. At first I wanted to do a different book, but then I realized I should probably stick to YA books (cough cough). So, yeah. I have two books (the second I recently read and it's probably better for children of Apollo but whatever).

First, I present to you:

Storm-Wake
by Lucy Christopher

It's a book about a girl named Moss and her "father" that live on a magical island. Spoiler(ish): it's not a magic island. The "father" was not exactly right in the head and they were all high the entire time. Still, it's a really good book. Definitely in my top 10.

Second, I present to you another book for children of Dionysus (or Apollo, whatever):

The Song of Achilles
by Madeline Miller

I finished this a day ago and Patrochilles is my new OTP. I'm planning on writing a SOA one-shot. Song of Achilles is basically the Iliad but more gay. I think this is YA. There's rare swearing and a bit of... ecstasy, but Dionysus is the god of ecstasy. I'm not joking, he's literally the god of (religious) ecstasy.

Comment your godly parent!