Nostalgia: OG Trio

"Tiny Annabeth," Leo whispers.

"Thalia?" Jason asks, staring at the image of his sister.

"Yeah," Percy answers solemnly, eyes locked on the drawing of Luke. 

The person smiles sadly. "They were the original demigod trio."

Percy hugs Annabeth. 

"Wait, you've had your dagger since you were 7? Wow," Piper says.

"Yeah. L-Luke gave it to me," Annabeth hesitantly answers.

The person, realizing this is a bit of a sensitive topic for Annabeth, asks, "Would you like to move onto the next one?"

"Yes please," Annabeth says, smiling thankfully at the individual.

><

I know it's short, but whatever. Thanks for reading.

Hey guys! I'm back with another book recommendation for all children of Apollo! Thank you Annieboog, daughter of Apollo, for asking me to do one for children of Apollo!

If you haven't already, tell me your godly parent in the comment section!

This book is a pretty good one, and I have to say I learned a lot from it. It deals with alchemy and musicals prodigies, so I decided it was a good choice. The main character is a girl named Sarah who is an expert on Beethoven, friends with a blind child prodigy, and somehow gets mixed up with a 400-year-old dwarf and a prince! 

So, I present to you:

City of Dark Magic
By Magnus Flyte

(When the A/N is longer than the story itself-)