Weirdest Ships

The author made this for one purpose and one purpose only: to tell the characters about the awful ships.

><

The person rolls their eyes. "First off, it's Lucabeth, Valdangelo, and Perlia. And there a lot of worse ships than those."

Percy raises his eyebrow. "Are there really?"

They smile, an evil glint in their eyes. "Definitely. I'm glad you asked. People ship you with gods, titans, primordials, monsters, and lesser characters."

Annabeth stares at the individual. "Which are you're least favorite?"

"I've actually posted two blogs about it on Amino. My least favorites are the ones with-" They pause, trying to figure out how to word it correctly. "Uh, let's just say they're really all weird in their own ways. Percy has been shipped with every character he's ever come in contact with."

"Even Zeus?" Jason asks.

"Yes," the person answers, looking him dead in the eyes. 

"What about maiden goddesses?" Hazel asks.

They snort. "Well, after the stories I've seen, they're not so maiden anymore."

Percy faints.

"I mean, I'd read a Perleo story over a Pertemis story any day-" the person starts.

"Perleo?" Leo interrupts. "I'm in on the Percy action?"

Everyone stares at him.

"That sounded a lot less dirty in my head," Leo says.

"I mean, I once read one where Percy dated Medusa, so I really don't care anymore," they say, shivering at the memory.

"Alright!" Piper cuts in. "Let's move onto the next one!"

Frank is sad. He didn't get to share his thoughts.

Poor Chinese-Canadian Baby Man.