Big Three Kids Are Afraid of Own Domains

"What is this?" Piper asks. "Is this true? Percy?"

"Yeah, Thalia is afraid of heights," Percy says after a moment. 

"I don't actually want to know how you know that," Annabeth says. "But Seaweed Brain, you're afraid of drowning?"

Percy didn't answer.

"He doesn't want to talk about it," Hazel says. "It was a... strange experience for him. He's come close to drowning on more than one occasion."

"Everyone is afraid of something," Leo quietly adds, fiddling with random parts.

Annabeth narrows her eyes.

"How?" Jason asks. "You're basically a fish! How does a fish drown? Wait, don't answer that. I remember-"

"I have a fish named Jason," the person cuts in. "I mean, I used to have a fish named Theseus who I got with Jason, but he was kidnapped by aliens."

"Aliens?" Frank asks.

"I think. He just disappeared a week after I got him. I also had a fish named Jackson. He died," they respond. 

"Why did you name your fish?-" Frank starts to ask.

"Well, I named Jason after Jason and the Argonauts. Duh. Theseus is pretty obvious. I named Jackson before I read the PJO series. I named the 3 fish I got that day with J's. They're all dead." They casually look at their nails. 

"Why are we talking about your dead fish again?" Annabeth asks.

The person awkwardly grins, scratching the back of their neck. "Sorry. ADD. I got a bit off track."

Percy and Annabeth nod in understanding. 

"Yeah, I get that," Percy says with a hint of amusement.

"Anyway," Piper says, "Let's see the next one."