Chapter 9

Yibo's P.O.V
It was afternoon I was working on my office when I heard a Knock.
"Come in" Door opened and it was seungyoun .
I closed the file.
" So Did you find something" I asked.
"O tiger... Always on point . Atleast let me sit okay. " He answered. He took a seat in front of me.
I am being impatient but it's important for me to know who did it..
"Tiger..  It's your stepmother..." He revealed.. He wanted to add some more so I waited.

"Here is one more thing I found" he said.. he looked worried.. what is it.
"She is the one.... behind your Dad's Accident" He said..
"What..!!!."  I was shocked
"It was an accident And.. and "
The door opened again. I looked at the person.
Brother and Yang was there..
'I called them to come here' seungyoun said.
"Brother... Father was.... That woman she.. she killed him.." I was holding my emotions.. my father could be here with us..
" Brother.. seungyoun told me everything..".
"Yibo , I already gave evidence to police and they arrested her. I told them that we want to talk to her." Brother Said..

'he is trying to be strong again he was more close to Dad.. he must be suffering more' yibo thought.

" Tiger, I am sorry, after learning the truth I have no idea how to reveal this to you. I knew your anger..so Called kuan Gege first " He Seung Youn apologise.
I nodded..
I understand him I don't know how to handle this much alone..

We four went to police station.. one of the officer take us to the investigation room...

The woman they hated to the core was
Smiling criply.
Everyone present in the room was confused.
This woman is going spend all his life in jail still her face isn't showing any regret or fear...
"Ahh.. you must be Yibo right.. you looked like her.... Your mother" She was scaning him up to down.
Yibo looks back at her.. vein popping from his temple... He clenched his fist but he couldn't control his anger..
Yibo banged his hand on the table with force.

"Why you murdered him... He gave you everything... Money, Property even my mother's place..." Yibo said angrily.. his brother holds his shoulder.. I tried to control my emotions.

Hahahaha... That woman start laughing..
Now she is getting on my nerves..
" My son anger is not good for your health... Learn something from brother"
She said sarcastically...

"We are not here to waste our time.. what was your purpose??" My brother said.. he was trying to be calm at this situation..
But she didn't open her mouth.

" So you decided not to speak

" So you decided not to speak... Hmm" My brother smirked...
"Yang, u have that video right.. She will be interested to watch.."
My brother said looking into that woman.. he smirked again..
Now I know My brother has already planned something.. He is calm but dangerous..
Yang played the video.. an unconscious man was sitting on chair in dark room. And someone had a gun pointed at his head..
After watching the video the woman  trembled with fear..
"How do you find him" she was confused.
"You mean your son, I have my ways..  now if you didn't open your mouth to spill everything..  your son will close his eyes forever. " My brother said.. he was emitting dark aura that time.
'Proud of you brother' i smiled inwardly.

"No no please he is innocent.. I'll tell you everything. Leave him." She was terribly shaking.
" My father was innocent too.. but we will leave your son as soon as you tell us the truth" my brother said.

And then the story of her Crime started
" It was all because of your mother that I turned into a criminal..  Your father and I was good friends during our college days. From the first day I met him I fell in love with him even he was not as Rich as my family. We were good until your mother came in University. Everybody was fond of her.. She was beautiful intelligent and kind. Professors appreciate her Artworks. Your father is one of the boys who admired her. But he never approached her because of his poor status. I was happy at least he was with me and I had a chance to make him fall in love with me. But then one day out of the bloom your mother proposed him. And for him it was toh dream come true..
After that they married after graduation. On their wedding day I was at bar drinking my sorrows away.. some people drugged me and raped me... I got pregnant.. my family disowned me.. My son and I was struggling to live and there your parents were leading a good life.. I was so jealous of her.. If only she wasn't that beautiful & kind.. I wanted to destroy her happiness.. One day I heard that she died. I made a plan and met with your father & persuaded him that I still love him and I will take care of his son. He believed me. We were married but he never treat me like his wife.. I did not told him about my son. One day he found out about him. I apologise to him but he said he will not accept my son. I was angry so I started to torture both you. But when you complaint him about my behavior... That day he slapped me and said that he will  file divorce.. I was scarred    if he abandoned me how will I going to survive.. and my son.. we had live in poor life. So I planned that accident...
I killed the person I loved.. All because of your mother..
I hated her.. When I heard that you both were going to open a Art Gallery in her name.. How I could let that happen ha.... I destroyed her dream.. and wen chao helped me.
I told you everything now release my son he doesn't know anything. He is innocent. Please ... I am sorry what I did.. let him go please.."
She was crying and pleading...
"I want kill her now " I hissed..
We probably wanted to say a lot of things but it was too much to accept. After a moment
Haikuan hold yibo's shoulder and signaled him to come out.
"Officer... " My brother said
"We will take care of this Mr. Wang.." officers replied..
"Thank you.. we are leaving now."

We came out of police station.
My brother forbid us let uncle know anything about this incident...
Yang and Youn left after bidding us goodbye...

I know my brother was run out of emotions. He was always like a wall protecting me.. He is restraining himself..
"Brother lets go Home.."
He nodded..
~~~~~~~~~
At Lan Mansion
We were sitting in garden.
When we were younger, he always take me to garden of Mansion.. there are many memories of rolling in my mind..
Memories of our running, playing..
He even brought some rabbits for me to play because I don't want interact with peoples..
He is world's best brother...

We sat in bench there.. I lay down my head in his lap. And he started brushing my hairs with his gentle hands..
" Brother "
"Hmmmm"
"Brother.... I regret it, regret it every now. Why was I so stupid in my childhood? No one could have been so bad son like me.
I could have spent more time with my father but I was so drawn in my anger that I never cared about him"
I felt a drop of tear in my cheeks... I looked at him he was weeping.. I hold his hand with which he stroking my hair..
"We have each other right.. "
He nodded....
We sat there in peace....

*I personally found this chapter boring but it was an important chapter...
upcoming chapter will have some yizhan moments 😉😉😉
*Please bear with some mistakes... 😘😘