Chapter 29

Wang Yibo's P.O.V

I finished with my work early to pick my little lion. I was waiting outside when My bundle of happiness came to me running with his tiny foots ,smiling happily. I picked him up in my Arms.
"How was your day???" I asked him.
"I learn drawing. I want to draw like Dad. He is so good." Yuan said.
Yes your dad is so good... Best.. !!

After few minutes of ride we are already home. I told Aunty to take care Yuan while I went to my room.
Zhan was working on his laptop.
He must be bore sitting all day long.

I went to take a shower & changed into comfortable clothes. I looked at him he was trying to type with his one hand. I walked to him. I should help him. It is difficult & time consuming to type with one hand. The work must be important.

"Let me help you" I said nervously and sat next to him. He looked surprised.

I turned the laptop and looked at him so he could tell what to write.

Our hands brushed sometime and it always sends a shiver to my spine. We are this close and too far with each other.

It's being more than a month that we are living with each under the same roof in one bedroom. It is difficult to surpass my feelings towards him. he is the only one I first fall and he will be last. But I can't tell him. After hurting him, he hates me.

I looked at him he was deep in some thoughts
"Zhan.." I said softly, he turn his attention to me..

We exchanged a long glance, then I blinked and looked away. I can't look at him so long, my heart goes crazy.
"Is that all...???" I asked and he nodded in response.
"Yes that's all... Thank you " He said smiling softly.
You are too good for this world zhan.

I look over at him wanted to capture his beautiful smiling face. It's time for him to know the truth. I can't hide anymore. If he will hate me more I can accept that.

"Zhan.. can I take you somewhere in the weekend. I want to talk something important ...but not here... Please..???"
He accepted. Did he trust me.. no he doesn't. He is bound to do this.. I made him accept my each command. How pitiful you are wang yibo..

We exchanged a glance. He stand up to leave but lost his balance.
Noooooo
I hold him.
I can't let him fall..
Our faces were inches apart. I hold him strongly I wish I could stop this moment to look at him more. I was holding his thin sexy waist with one hand other hand was on his back.

I looked at him again exploring his beautiful face but caught him looking at my lips.. I got confused 
Looking at him like this is pure blessing.

I Unconsciously licked my lips as I wanted to taste his .He was looking straight into my eyes.
He closed the gap between us, his lips were almost touching my lips and my breath hitched.

Don't do this zhan

Don't do this zhan. I don't want you to hate me more. After this I can't back away. Please stop because I couldn't control myself.
He closed the remaining gap and his lips touched mine. Not only his lips but his soul touched mine. So soft.
I craved for more. I let out a small groan.
I was crashing down under his spell.
I couldn't control my self. My body was acting strange when he is so close to me.
Fuck.. my zhan was kissing me.

My hand reached to his long neck, pushed him close I tilted my neck and deepened the kiss

My hand reached to his long neck, pushed him close I tilted my neck and deepened the kiss. I was tasting him like my life depends on him. This was wonderful.. I was exploring his sweet carven. Sucking him kissing him our lips were chasing each other.
I am so fucked.

When I realised what I did

When I realised what I did. I slowed down but He sneaked his one hand around me  and bit my lower lip softly. I let out  a small moan...he took this chance and kissed me hard sucking my soul away.
When we were out of breath I stopped and slowly pulled away and looked at him. His lips were deep red and swollen. Well I am already fucked so I took this chance to fulfill my one of my desire. I kissed him under his lips to that tempting mole.
That's it I am surely deeply in love with this man.
I kissed him back but this time softly not wanting to leave him. It looked like the time is already stopped there. 
Do you feel this that I love you????

I was exploring him when I heard a loud bang. I left his body when he steadied himself.
I was annoyed and looked at one who ruined our beautiful first & last moment.
O for fuck sake!!!
Ziyi.????
She looked angry.
Why I am happy that she was the one who saw us...???
She said sorry and left
I looked back at Xiao Zhan our eyes met and I felt a spark tingling inside my heart.
You are doomed Wang yibo!!!!

Unsure to myself I turned and walked out of room.
I slumped weakly against the wall.  I’m so fucked.

----------------------------------------------------------------Will meet again in next chapter till than Take care

Will meet again in next chapter till than
Take care . ..