Chapter 15

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

As Wang yibo Left the room, Xiao zhan thought...
"I shouldn't have laugh that time, he must be embarrassed now... "
I smack my head.. ', Idiot'
Stop thinking about him.. there is lot of work waiting for you...
I got busy with work... in middle of the work I went  to see Yuan.. He was sleeping holding a toy.
Mr. Lan was very generous.. he even told servants to prepare a room for Yuan since he will coming more often.
At evening when I packed all the work and walk out of room. Yuan was playing with Yubin in Garden.
Yubin saw me ,he stand up and walk towards me.
" Hiii ,Zhan"
"Hey..... Is he troubling You"
"No.... he is a smart just like You.."
I am too bad in taking Complements... I just smiled at him
"Zhan, I am leaving tonight.. I accepted the offer of a drama, the shooting will be here. I will come back after 1 month.. Then.. will you make some time for me..?? I want to celebrate my success.. with You.!..."
I was at shocked first but then I remained my composure.
"Yes.... of course..!"
Yubin beamed with a bright smile.
Yuan came running towards me..
I picked him up
"I'll be leaving now . Happy journey.."
"Yuan say bye to Uncle"
We bid a goodbye...

Next Day as per baby lion's demand We four went to the Amusement Park. Shijie, A cheng and I was so amused to see him so happy. He was jumping and running..
He wanted to enjoy every Rides... At first he wants to try Rollercoaster So we waited outside in line. I was frightening inside.. of course I can't show it him..
The environment was bright there, hundreds of people, strangers were rushing, screaming & enjoying their time.. Yuan was too excited..

After few Rides We went to explore the food section

I took my breath... It was frightening God, how can Yuan didn't scared even a bit... I was surprised..
Well because of him We three were again experiencing our childhood days.. well That time we never have been in any Amusement park.

 well That time we never have been in any Amusement park

Yuan wanted to visit Haunted House.. this time shijie & I decide to wait outside..
I can't tell yuan that his father afraid of Ghosts.. pheww... Cheng handled it well.
"Shijie how did you know that, You fell in love..??" I was always curious because I had crush on some people I admired them but love... I never knew...
She patted my head
"Did my little brother is falling for someone"
She teased
I whinned
"Tell me naa shijie... How did you know that he is the one for you"
Now she looks serious..
"My heart knows, Zhan when time comes you will understand yourself.. your heart will find its 2nd half"
I was confused... But then I let it go.
"Shijie I want to tell you a secret....! I don't like girls.. but boys..."
I looked at her to see her reaction... To my  surprise... She is smiling...
She caressed my cheek with her soft hand
"Zhan, people in love don't see gender, age, status & religion... Love has its own magic.. it changes you to be in better version of yours, it gives you strength. Love has its own qualities... "
I blinked... Too deep to understand...

After that cheng and yuan joined us..
We headed to home.. We ordered some food as we were too tired to cook. Too tired.. too sleepy...
~~~~~~~

It was Sunday And last night I decided to sleep whole day.. Well I am hardworking person, but whenever I get chance I can sleep all day..
Zhan was hugging a pillow in his cozy bed, his beautiful dream broke because of cellphone rings...
He was too sleepy to check who it was.. he searched for his phone, his eyes were still closed... He found that...
'Hello Zhan, can we meet today please.."
"Qing.  I can't promise" he said in his sleep tone
"Please this is important... You have to meet me..."
"Ahh.. okay okay we can meet for lunch.."
"Okay... Fine with me"
I disconnected the call... I wonder what is it.she was sounding desperate..
I shake the thought... And again hugged my pillow and drifted into sleep..

I wake up , checked my phone, It was Past  12 already. I woke from bed lazily and went to take a shower..

At 2 pm Zhan was in front of a Italian Restaurant..
I can tell by the look of the impressive restaurant that it is for high profile people...I wonder why Qing want to meet me here...
I went inside, taking each step cautiously.. I was admiring the place when my eyes met with the person, I am here to meet.
She smiled at me which I returned..
I walk toward her... She was looking gorgeous in black loose shirt & high ponytail...
"Thanks for coming zhan," while saying this she came forward & hugged me...
It was awkward...
We take our seats in front of each other...
"I already ordered your favorite food"
"Thank you Qing... But is there anything good Happened, You look so happy today"
"Ahh .. I want to tell you something Zhan"
She was nervous.... If you are going to confess than Don't qing... I don't know if I could tell you that I am not interested in any girl...
"Do you have someone special in yourlife, Zhan"
Hearing the word 'someone special' a face appeared in my mind 'someone handsome'
.
"Ahh... no... i mean I like someone but I don't about his feelings yet.."
She looks disappointed...
"Ohh.. okay...!!! Zhan I want to tell you that I ..."
Qing was middle of her words when Zhan got a call..
He excused Qing and Picked up the call...
"Hello..."
He facial expressions changes hearing the other one on the call
"I am coming"
He stand up
"I am sorry Qing we can talk later... I need to go... Cheng... He met with an accident and is admitted in hospital.. "
"I wanted to come... But "
" It's okay "
He left in rush to the Hospital....

~~~~~~~~

When He reached the hospital, the doctors and staff were already attending Cheng.  They had Xiao Zhan wait outside the Room.
When they were finished examining him, they let Xiao Zhan come back into the room.
"How is He..???"
"Just some minor cuts, nothing major... He'll be fine.. he will wake up in 2-3 hours  " Dr. Said.
 "Are you sure there isn’t…"  Zhan said in a low voice.
The doctor looked up and met xiao Zhan’s eyes, shaking his head.

Zhan took a deep breath. He looked over at cheng, his eyes were soft..
"Okay then.  I’ll leave you .  I’ll send someone in the evening to check in on him. Hopefully we will discharge him in the morning."
He called Shijie and informed her everything.. & that he will stay here at night & she don't have to worry..
He sat on the chair beside bed.
After few hours cheng woke up...
" How are you feeling now.."
"Good... "
Okay let me call the Dr. He pressed the button beside table.
The Dr. And one Assistant came...
When the Dr. Left zhan looked at cheng...
"Cheng you should have been careful... What if something major had happened... You are lucky that it's just minor cuts... "
"When did you become so concerned for me hunhhh" Cheng teased him.. but inwardly he was happy for having such a caring Brother...
Zhan glared at him and he laughed...
"Okay take rest... I'll got you something to eat..."
Later at night He was sitting outside of the room, in bench, half sleepy... Someone came and stand in front of him..
He blinked his eyes and looked to side...
"We need to talk..." The person said...
Seeing the person his heart drop...
Wang yibo was standing there.  His eyes couldn't believe it first...
"What are you doing here at these hours" Zhan asked he was surprised to see him..
The latter grabbed his hands... The force was too much..
"Ahh my hands... It's hurting.. "
But Yibo didn't listen to any of his pleads..
There were not many people in hospital as it was midnight already....
They took the lift... As lift Opened Zhan can see it's a parking lot...
"What are we doing here..  listen...if you want to talk. We can... talk here...  My brother... I can't leave him..."
But yibo didn't listen, he Grabbed his hands & Pulled him inside the car.

*No proof reading

*No proof reading...
*English is not my first language so please bear with some poor mistakes..
*Next chapter will be updated soon till then take care...