Chapter 47 🔞

Author's P.O.V

"Where do you guys want to have dinner???" Yubin asked. "After all it's my treat"
"Zhan is drunk we are leaving" Yibo announced.
Everyone looked at him. Yibo had enough of patience. He just wanted to devour his bunny. His bunny was teasing him moving his hips on him closely while dancing. Seducing him by licking his lips.

"Ge, we are leaving for mothers house. We'll come back tomorrow" Yibo said.
"Ohh... So desperate brother" haikuan winked and chuckled hearing his brother.
"Okay okay.. I'll inform my uncle. And Yibo" he came close to his ear and whispered, "Be gentle okay..!!" Haikuan laughed hard seeing Yibo's widen expression.
Yibo's ear turned red and he blushed.
They bid goodbye to everyone and walked out of Club. Xiao Zhan was drunk so Yibo was supporting him walk.

Yibo let zhan sat on the seat
And closed the door. He settled himself in driving seat and started driving. He called for food delivery, all Zhan's favorite dishes, and A bucket of Chocolate ice cream. For himself, well he wasn't hungry for food. Zhan was sleeping facing the window.
As soon as they reached he gave some money to the guard and told him to put the food in Kitchen. He walked back lifted Zhan in bridal style and marched inside the house. His old servant bowed to him.
"Uncle we are staying tonight..." Yibo nodded and walked inside the room.
He put Xiao Zhan's bed. He walked inside the washroom, grabbed a towel and A small tub with water.
He sat beside Zhan. He wiped his face and hands. He unbuttoned Zhan's shirt. Cleaned him and changed his clothes. Zhan was dead sleeping. He walked back to the washroom, brushed his teeth, had a hot shower, and changed into a white T-shirt and black shorts.
He wanted to make love to his husband but his lover was sleeping peacefully so decide not to disturb him. And led beside his husband snooping himself with him pulling him close. He reached behind him to grab the comforter, yanking it off the bed and wrapping it around themselves.
Not so soon when he too drifted into dreamland.

___________________________________________Yibo finally tilted his head to the side, blinking his eyes open then squinting against the light when he felt a soft pair of lips are working on his own

Yibo finally tilted his head to the side, blinking his eyes open then squinting against the light when he felt a soft pair of lips are working on his own. He smiled in between the kiss. Xiao Zhan pulled back gently cupping Yibo's cheeks.