Chapter 16

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V
"What are you doing yibo...???" Xiao Zhan asked angrily while massaging his wrist...
Something is wrong with this man..
Yibo threw a file on Zhan's lap..
"Sign This...." Yibo said in stern Voice without looking at him
"What is this.. ????",Zhan was confused.. he opened the file... His eyes widen with shock..." this...this.. are you out of your mind WANG YIBO... " Xiao zhan raised his voice looking at Yibo in disbelief.
"Sign This..."
"I am not going sign this. I think you have gone crazy.." After saying this he extend his hand to open the door.
"Do you think, you sibling ,He met with an accident just like this"
Xiao zhan stopped in the middle, He hesitantly looked back at Wang Yibo.
He was scanning his expression of that expressionless man..
Did he... No no He can't be behind this.. He can't...
"Why are you doing this" Xiao zhan was trembling with the thought that it wasn't mere accident...he planned this.. it can't be true..
"I don't have time Xiao Zhan... Sign" Saying this Yibo looked at Zhan, his eyes were burning with fire.
"I am not going to Sign this, you can't threaten me.." Xiao zhan tried to sound brave of internally he was shivering..
"Oh Mr. Xiao Zhan, I can, believe me. " Yibo smirked looking at Zhan.
" Sign This or I will leave your happy family alone. I just want you to suffer. "
"What I did to offend you Wang Yibo.. I am apologizing if I somehow did anything wrong" Xiao Zhan pleads..
"Don't show me this innocent face of yours,, You disgust me" Yibo growled
"Why...???.." he nearly cried..
Yibo laughed a loud.. he grab Zhan's jaw In his hand.. squeezing it, looking into His eyes.
"Because You are the reason behind my misery... I just want returning you your thence" He freed zhan from his grip" Isn't the offer is tempting Xiao Zhan.. I will bear Yuan's all expenses, I will give him all financial security till he graduate. He can study in best school , college which you can not afford.. Your Brother can get a promotion & Your sweet Sister can marry the man she loves.. " Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes directly "and if you don't sign this You know what I am capable of.. You have 5 min to think.. I don't want to hear 'No'. Within 5 min either you choose Your loved ones happiness or their..... You are smart enough.. Right.. "

All this time Xiao Zhan was Silent

All this time Xiao Zhan was Silent.. He was trying to remember ,what he did wrong.
Few Days before this man wanted to befriended with me, He was artless , sincere and now his behavior turned 180° into foxy, cunning. His dreams his freedom  his proud is scattered everywhere, piercing his heart thousand times at once..
He closed his eyes.. his hands were shaking & multiple thoughts were penetrating his brain.. it was all black everywhere there is nothing he could do to find a single Ray of light.. He can sacrifice everything if it can make his family safe.
Do I have any choice.. ,?? I know nobody can help me now. I am trapped.
With those trembling hands He signed that Non Disclosure Agreement, which states that 'I am willing giving my string of life to Wang Yibo.'
"Good.... Good Choice Husband" Yibo mocked him laughing hard
"H..husband..??" He nearly got an heart attack..
"Don't be too happy of course I am not  marrying the slut like you.."
"Wang yibo..." Xiao Zhan shouted with anger listening to those words.
"Don't you dare to raise your voice.. You are my toy now.. and I am your Master.."
Xiao zhan was feeling caged.. it's like he couldn't breath anymore..
How can this man be so low..
"You have time till noon, pack your & Yuan's belonging and be ready to be welcomed in hell" Yibo laughed.
This was the man whose smile made my heart flattered once now his laugh is disgusting me..
He opened the door
"Don't forget that other than you and me no one can know about our secret. And One more thing in front of my family & your family, behave like a happy couple Soo much in love. I know you specialized in fooling.. "
He got off the Car . Just then the car leave, he falls on floor faltering..